Who will you become at night?

A quiet study [Finished]

Caolán Gallagher

Re: A quiet study [Finished]

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Caolán pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket. If one was not familiar with his it might have been startling to see him pull out such a cute print, being mostly giraffes and hearts. He gingerly pressed it to the young child's chin, "Looks like you got rug-burn when you fell. Come, we should go rinse it out in the bathrooms." He urged the boy in the direction of the bathrooms to treat the reddened scrape. It hadn't drawn blood but nearly. Cool water would feel good on it regardless.
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Sacul felt slightly awkward as the boy stared at him. "Well, caolãn can help you take care of your chin. So, sorry again about your chin, I'll finish putting these away." He said as he nodded at caolãn as he picked up the remainder of the books.
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 am

Kaichi blinks when Caolán sweeps his chin with his handkerchief. He pouts when he noticed the cute print. Ugh...This is embarrassing. I'm even older than you... His cheeks turned pink. It seems like Caolán doesn't know me in this form. It's better to not reveal myself. "Thank you mister" he says politely and follows him to the bathroom. Meanwhile he turns his head and takes a quick glance at the white-black haired guy. I wonder if he knows about magical books in the library.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:20 am

Caolán treated the wound properly, retrieving a first aid kit so he could bandage the chin. He had a weak spot for children. "There. All better." He smiled a little.

Last edited by Caolán Gallagher on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 am

Kaichi stays idle as Caolán treats him. He touches his bandaged chin lightly after Caolán finished it. This big bump looks awkward... Luckily his body recovers fast, so he doesn't need to walk around with it the whole day. "Thank you mister." he said with a forced smile. Hm... this guy, he works here right? "Uhm mister, what kind of books do you have in this library?" he asks with an innocent face.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 am

"All kind of books. What is your favorite kind, I can help you find them." Caolán bent a little, still not having connected the two kaichis and still thinking this one was a little kid.
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Kaichi sighs and after looks at him. You don't have to bend over. I'm not that small...
    "I'm looking for books about history and mythology. And also if you have..." He moves a little closer
    and stand on his toes to reach Caolán ear. "...Magical books." he whispers.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Caolán's smile vanished, "Mythology and the like are in the isle closest to the children's section. As for books on magic...They're shoved up in a corner." He knew because he would take naps there. "Come on, I'll show you were they are." He still hadn't connected the two Kaichis but he knew that this child was most certainly aware of what happened at night. Though to him such an adorable child couldn't be anything more than a rescuer so he didn't mind at all. Not that he minded destroyers, his best friend was one....he tried to keep his day life and night life separate though.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:15 pm

As Caolán went to aid Kaichi, Able finally stepped out from behind the bookshelf and walked up to Sachul. He smiled friendly and held out his hands to help with some of the books, the ones that the other was too short to put up in particular. Able hated being so tall it was often unsettling being so high off the ground, but it did have it's advantages seeing as he could help people with area's they couldn't reach.
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:20 am

Sacul looked up to Able, "oh thanks Able, Flipping to short to reach anything..." he muttered the last part to himself. He looked around a bit, wondering what was taking Caolán so long. "Did you know that kid?" He asked able as he put books away.
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:45 am

Kaichi smiles statisfied and follow caolán to the books he were looking for. Then he noticed that the black-white haired guy was staring at him. Did I make a suspicious move? Can't be... He glances over at him for a second, then back to Caolán. He raises his hand touches some books lightly. He places his other hand below his chin, as sign of thinking. Where is it... He sighs despirated. "You should take your duty as librarian serious" he suddenly speaks to Caolán. Actually he wants to warn him to not get caught off guard. A sleeping person is an easy prey. He lifts his head and look through the titles. Ah there it is. Kaichi stands on his toes and reach for the book. Then he realized it's too high for him. Ugh... this is embarrassing...
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Caolán easily reached over him, "This one?" He passed the book to Kaichi, "I'm going to go help them put away the rest of those books, don't use the ladder if you can't reach something, come get me." He's noticed Able had joined Sacul and he wanted to go talk with his friends rather than help this kid.
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 pm

"Y..yes thank you." He reach out his hand to take the book. "Yeah I will." He smiles. This guy is really nice. He turned his back to look for a quiet place to study. Then he heard some voices behind him. It seems like Caolán joined the other guys for a little chitchat. It seems like I'm no part of it... He changed his mind and walks slowly to the desk. His hairstands hang down like a sad puppy. I don't fit here. He puts the book on the desk and waits till someone helps him.
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Iivari takes the books and checks them out for him. "Hello Kaichi. Whats wrong?" Iivari was totally getting the hang of this whole not being a complete social wreck thing. See how smooth he is now? You can feel the charisma rolling off him.

He.

Is.

Good.

Maybe he would reward himself for his dazzling social prowness with some peanut butter later. Oh wait, was something going on? Oh yeah, Kaichi. He seemed really upset for some reason.
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Kaichi leans with his back against the counter and sighs. "It's nothing you need to worried about." He lowers his head and stare on the ground. I shouldn't worry about such stuff. Focus on yourself Kaichi.
    He looks over to livari. Even this guy who never moves from his place is more popular. "Thanks for your concern. But I'm fine." He's been alone for seven years, so this is nothing. He takes the book and goes to the exit. "See you next time library guy."
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Iivari was a bit confused but waves. "Come again soon...."
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Caolán made his way back to Sacul and Able, a smile on his face at seeing the two. "Sorry about that, what's up?" He was directing it more to Able since the other had appeared while he was gone. He bent to get one of the last few books and put it back on the shelf.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Able smiled and started putting the books up.
    "You're welcome."
    His voice was soft, even more then it normally was since he was in a library. He glanced around for a moment and shook his head in answer of Sacul's question. He hadn't met Kaichi at least not formally. When Caolán came back he smiled and looked around more. Where did Kaichi go? That worried him some. He didn't mean for his appearance to drive the other away.
    "I just came for a library card and maybe some more books..."
    He blinked innocently and gave a smile as he left out how he was creeping. He didn't want to upset them by telling them he was spying on them to see how cute they were being.
    "But what about that cute boy? Is he ok? Where did he go?"
    He questioned before starting to nibble his lip lightly.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 pm

"Ah, I cleaned up his chin and helped him find a book, he's checking out now." Caolán paused a moment, "Able? How did you know that?" Maybe Sacul had told him? No....but Able hadn't been there when he left, he was sure of it.
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Sacul stopped and had to think about it too... He had not seen able around when the boy fell... "Able.... We're you spying on.... Us"
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Able blushed lightly and stared at the two of them. His eyes widened a bit in worry.
    "I-I'm sorry please don't be mad. I saw the two of you together and walked over. But well... I didn't want to interrupt so I just watched from behind the bookshelves."
    He managed to say-leaving out that the reason he was watching them was because they were so cute together and didn't want to disturb that. He scratched lightly though his hair, fluffing it some as he waited to see if they were upset with him. He really didn't want that.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:05 am

"Able. You're our friend too, you don't have to worry about interrupting anything..." Caolán frowned.
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:17 am

"Honestly Able... I don't mind it if you come and talk to me... Kain on the other hand..." He muttered under his breath. "So feel free to talk to us anytime." He added as he put the last book up. "there! Now i can go get some more!!"
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 am

He managed to catch that last bit and it caused him to pause some. His eyes on Sacul. But he recovered and gave the two of them a smile.
    "That's good to hear. You two are really fun to watch though..."
    He gave a bit of a giggle.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 am

"Well instead of watching, join us. Sacu, are you sure you want more books? I can probably take a break if you all want some food." Of course by food he meant sweets. That's always what he meant when he suggested food.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:04 pm