Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

3 posters

In the college

Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

In the college Empty In the college

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:04 am

Kaichi rest his head on his arms while sitting in the classroom. He sighs softly and looks around. It is breaktime, so everyone is eating their lunch. The classroom is filled with noise and people are continuously walking. He glared at a guy who is staring at him the whole time. What are you looking at? he said bluntly. The guy quickly looks away and turns his back at him. It feels like everyone is looking at him, because he looks a lot younger than everyone else. He hates to have this childish dayform. The noise starts to fade away as Kaichi doze off.
    He doesn't have any friends in the college. Nobody ever approached him in these 4 years. Maybe it's too late. Soon he'll graduate and get off this sick school.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

In the college Empty Re: In the college

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:58 am

Dillan clenched a notepad close to her chest as her lips ducked in tightly. How was she supposed to get anyone's attention if they were talking. 
    Aha!
    Right there!
    A kid without anyone to talk to. 
    Dillan slid in and out of crowds to get to him before with a frown, gently bonking him on the head with the notepad."Is this your's?" She asked with innocent blinks. Dillan cooked her head to the side. 
    "What's up? Do you have a headache or something?"
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Last edited by Rasumi Barasui on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong post)
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Kaichi almost jumped up when Dillan touched him. He didn't notice that someone approached him. He tilt his head and rubs his eye a little annoyed. Is she going to make fun of him too?
    That notepad isn't mine he said curtly. Then he stares at her for a second. She looks kinda mischievous with that way of dressing. Strangely he never seen her on this school before. Something popped up in his mind. Is she a rescuer or destroyer? He couldn't judge from her appearance. Though she looks nice... Kaichi blushes a bit and lower his head, staring at the table. I don't have a headache. It's just boring here.

Last edited by Kaichi Medoshimo on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote something wrong)
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:09 pm

A look of concern crossed her face as she leaned in slightly to feel his forehead.
    As she leaned, the lace trim of her bra just slipped out with some cleavage. 
    Dillan made a clicking noise with her tounge three times with a raised eyebrow before sighing.
    "I hear you, people are loud noisy slobs. But alas, it's the human race, what do you Do?" She sighed with a shrug before tapping the notepad on her arm."I'm going to put this on the teacher's desk. Maybe we can grab lunch tomorrow if you're free?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:40 am

Kaichi blinks and look up at her when she touched his forehead. The lace trim of her bra is on his eye level and caught his attention. He can feel his cheeks heat up. "W..w...what are you d...doing?" His eyes look away from her. When she let him go, he sighs softly. His eyes at pointed at his desk. "Maybe..." Kaichi pauses for a moment and strokes his hair of embarrassement. "Maybe we can grab a lunch now? If you are free..." He hasn't eat the whole day, though he doesn't care. It's the first time he has company. His lips formed a light smile.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 am

Dillan smiled again a bit mischeviously before glancing at her watch and at him. 
    "That's cool. I just need to be back in my workshop in twenty." Dillan promptly spun on her heel and began walking. As she did , it was like her hied  carefully with every step, almost like her body was trying to wiggle out of the small clothes and tight clothes. 
    "Are you coming?"Dillan asked as she looked over her shoulder. 
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Kaichi gazed at her as she walks. He wonders in what year she is. Or maybe she's a teacher? He was never so curious about someone before. He blinks when she called him. He quickly stands up and walks behind her. Since she wears high heels he felt like a dwarf besides her. He tries to walk faster, or else he'll be left behind. There are only disadvantages about this tiny dayform. Kaichi sighs a little annoyed but suddenly bumped into the girl's back. He spaced out a bit and forgot to keep distance. This is really embarrassing...
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 pm

des"Unf!" Dillan exclaimed with the slight impact. Dillan slowly turned around, looking him up and down as her mouth curved into a semi graceful but at the same time goofy smile. "Heh...trust me kid, your hormones only get worse." Dillan smiled again, continuing to walk with her hips sashaying. Dillan let out a womanly giggle, pursuing her lips to blow a kiss before continuing to walk.k. And continued walking
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 am

Kaichi blushes and turns his head to look away. "I'm sorry." he says blunt. "Your hormones only get worse" What does she mean by that? When she turns back and continue walk, he looks at her again.
    I wonder if she's planning something. "Ehh... Where are we going? I think we walked past the lunchroom."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

Dillan took a breath as if she was actually deciding now. 
    "Outside!" Dillan exclaimed, giving a toothy smile. 
    Dillan walked straight outside with a headstrong attitude.
    "Oh, do you have anything to eat?" Dillan asked before pulling her boot up to cover her tattoo.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 am

"Oh yeah..." He weather is nice, so it isn't a bad idea to sit outside. He keeps following her like a puppy. It's up to her where they are going. He lower his head and looks uncomfortable on the ground. I don't have anything with me right now. What about you? He could use some demon powers to poof money here and now, but that would look strange. Why didn't I prepare it...
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Dillan sat underneath a tree and unzipped her backpack, letting all the contents spill out. 
    A book with the title 'Video game design and programing' peeked out of her bag with a pair of glasses on top of the book. 
    She bit her lip in panic as she looked through her bag.
    "Stupid stupid...people-Oh!" She stopped her mumbling and pulled out a sandwich. 
    Dillan leaned forward to hand him half, lazily letting a bit of her tattoo on her calf show with the two letters 'D' and 'E' peaking out. 
    'Uhh, what do you go for collage for?' She asked before blowing some hair that fell over her eye out.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Kaichi sides besides her and leans back on the tree. This place is quiet and perfect for having a lunch.
    He looks at the content of her backpack as it spill out. Video game designing and programming? He
    tilt his head and raises his eyebrow. He never expect that she'll be interested in that. A fashion designer fits her more. Kaichi shoves a little back when she leaned forward. She's really close... The tattoo on her body cought his attention. "D" and "E"? "I have no idea at the moment. I'm just studying
    for my own good. Maybe something with science or history." He grins and after smile at her. "I sound like an old fart. Anyway, what about you...? I forgot to ask, what is your name?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm

"Me? I have a job. I take a workshop here. But I do character design and concept, a bit of voice acting if needed." Dillan said as she furrowed her eyebrows to concentrate on peeling off the crusts. 
    "My name is Dillan, what's yours Hun?" She asked to quickly glance at him. 
    "Heh..." Dillan pulled down her boot to show the tattoo. 
    Huge letters spelling 'death' reached her ankle.
    In a hasty manner, she pulled the boot up, giving a quick smile. 
    "I get have sexy legs, but next time just ask." Dillan smiled at him, reaching for her glasses.
    "If you don't know what your doing, how are you gonna get a job?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Kaichi tries to relax and listen to her as she talks. Her background sounds interesting. Maybe he should pay her shop a visit some time. "Dillan? That's an unusual name. My name is Kaichi." He wanted to say "call me anything you want" but decided to stay quiet. Last time he asked, someone (Olivia) called him "pussy". He looks at the tattoo that she showed him. He wonder why she choosed this word as tattoo. "I...I wan't looking at your legs." His cheeks flushed red and he looks away. After a moment he answers her last question. "I do have a job. I'm a shi..." He quickly covers his mouth. Damn I was about to say shinigami. She doesn't have to know that. He realises his hand after a moment. "I mean... I work as a shifter." He never visited a theather before, but that was the first thing on his mind.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Dillan raised her perfectly plucked and shaped eyebrow, looking at him as if he had a huge pimple on his nose. 
    "You're way to young. It's illegal to get a job at like...I dunno Twelve?" She shrugged, taking a bite into her sandwich. 
    "Oh my god, I'm so jealous! You have such beautiful Eyes!" She exclaimed before leaning forward and cupping his cheeks. 
    The lace on her bra came out with the cleavage as she tilted her head and smiled like a predator studying it's meal.
    "I wish most guys looked like men though you know? I hate pretty boys, I want an actual man."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 am

Kaichi looks a bit annoyed at her and blushes a bit. "I...I'm not twelve! I am... eh... fourteen!" He pouts and left out a loud sigh. Whatever... There is no way he could convice her that he's actually older. He blinks at her sudden outburst. "Do I have beautiful ey...?" he stopped when she's cupping his cheeks. His emerald green eyes look away, trying not to stare at her chest. "Why do you hate pretty boys? And do you have someone on mind? Actually I don't like pretty people too. They attract too much bad people. Like rapists and such..." He lowers his head and look down. The burried memories pops up.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Dillan slowly let him go, her hands trembling as she looked almost...distant. 
    "They have no personality, they rely on looks to get them somewhere...they don't care..." She said, less bubbly and happy by the minute.
    "Men protect women, and treat women like women." She finally said with her eyes flicking to him dangerously. 
    "Besides, it's easier in certain ways."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Kaichi looks up at her with a smile, burrying his memories away. "What do you think about me?" he asks with an innocent face. He is curious about her answer. Actually he is really shy when girls get too close... But he wish to protect them. I wonder what my first impression is. Why did she approach me in the first place? Nobody did in four years... Also in high school he was alone. "I...I do look like a protective guy right?" he asks with bright expression.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Dillan smiled, her eyes looking sleepy and serene. 
    Very slowly, she leaned forward, and gently pursued her lips just the slightest so that they grazed his cheek but left a slight beige colored mark.
    "For the right person, the type that's just as loyal." Dillan ruffled his hair, picked up her bag and stood up. 
    "Trust me, things might suck now, but you just need to find the people you just click with. Heh."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Kaichi sits idle and tooks at her as she comes closer. He has no idea what she's up to. After he felt her soft lips on his cheeks, he blinks confused. He looks at her with wide eyes and pressed his lips together. Within a second his whole head turned red. Quickly he turns away and rubs his cheek where she just kissed. "W...what was that for?" He asks a little paniced. In this tiny body he easily get embarrassed. Luckily it was only his cheek, or else this body couldn't handle it. He glances at her but then quickly looks away. "It's hard to find the right people. Nobody here wants to play with a kid."
    It's rare when he refers himself as "kid". He hates when people call him that or treat him like that.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:15 pm

"You know what?" Dillan said with a slightly annoyed look.
    "Stop feeling sorry for yourself! It gets you absolutely nowhere and you just end up miserable and hating the world." Dillan lectured and put her hands on her hips. 
    "Who knows, if you wanted, you could just ask and I'd be more then happy to hang out with you." Dillan sighed shaking her head.
    "Just don't end up like me and start hating the world because things aren't going well for a while. There is always going to be the one person, who'll make it worth it. You just gotta be off over your ass and find him of her."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 am

Kaichi sighs lightly and leans back against the tree. "It feels like you're lecturing me." His expression changed to sad. A butterfly hands on his hand. "I wish it was easy like you said. Too bad the reality is different." I wish to free from this curse. The butterfly flies away. He looks at it with sad eyes. Yeah... free like you...

In the college Sitthe10

After a moment silence he glances back at Dillan. "Uhm... would you like to hang out more often with me?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 am

"Ugh! Quit being such a sad sap! There's so much out there, but you'll only see it if you get off your ass and look for it. There's cool shit to do but it's not going to come to you." Dillan exclaimed with her smile wide. Dillan grasped his wrists and yanked him up, still smiling but shaking her head. 
    "You're not reaching your potential, but I see something in you. That's it...it's decided." Dillan said before forcing a handshake on him. 
    "I have decided to become your best friend so you can realize how awesome you are. No need to thank me, it comes naturally."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 am