Who will you become at night?

First Day Of Highschool

Hadden Muse

First Day Of Highschool

Post by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Hadden Sighed walking down the street. "Ugh, I need to hurry up and get this over with" he moaned. Looking up he saw the High school building, the place hes been many times due to staying back and yet again another year at this place. The only good part of this stupid place was getting out. He shook his head, "Gotta think positive, maybe I can meet some new friends or something. Just because theirs a war going on doesn't mean I cant have time to myself". The Angel smiled to himself chuckling, once he found the class the took his usual spot next to the window and stared without a care in the world. He kept a blank serious expression.

Last edited by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zan Keywire

Re: First Day Of Highschool

Post by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Zan cheerfully hopped into the school, the other teenagers stared at him as he quickly passed by them, doing his signature bunny-hop into the school. It was weird really...to see someone as small as him just joyfully rush into school like that when all the other students were mopping since summer was over. Not like it matter, he had learned to ignore everyone anyway. He bounced over to his locker and smiled, grabbing a few text books out of his bag to stand on and did the combo. He looked back at his backpack and wondered if he should take a few yellow balls out just in case.

He shrugged and put the backpack in the locker without a second thought. There were no need for weapons in here. Well...there was, but it was better to deal with the bullies in secret rather than up front. Zan hopped down and closed the locker, taking the books with him. It was to hard to hop now, since he was terrified of dropping the books. So instead, he skipped to homeroom and took a random empty seat.

Zan sat with patients...which only lasted a good minute at the moment, before he couldn't contain his excitement. He looked around...everyone seemed to be talking, and he didn't want to interrupt him. He looked over and smiled, seeing someone gaze out the window. Zan's smile widened, if that was even possible, and he leaned over, poking his shoulder. "Hey~" He said happily. "You look lonely...are you lonely?" He asked, leaning a bit more, and poking a bit more harder. "Or are you just the quiet type? Well either way, it's good to meet you! My name is Zan~ What's your name mr. stranger?"

Last edited by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Aha~ Daydreaming of simply being at his home, not really a home but a room at his job. In a nice warm bed no one bothering you. Just the sweet sound of animals. Or better yet, simply flying around, or playing his Viola at a concert everyone's smiling at the sweet sound of music with the backup instruments all together in harmony making one sweet tune no matter how different each one is.
    Kinda How he wished the world was. Yet..Sometimes Chaos is beautiful too. Just gets him thinking, and flying around would be nice its so wonderf- .....

Feels like an ants crawling on me...
    lightly grit his teeth and gave a fake smile once he realized it was someone bothering him. 'ugh..why now' he thought. He shrugged his shoulder trying to move him off. Doesn't he know not when to bother people.
    "Dont you know when to leave people alone?"
    He rolled his eyes and shoved the other, not even looking away from the window.

Last edited by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Zan blinked and poked him one more time before he was shoved. He fell to the floor with a light oof, but, it's not like that could be heard over the books falling the ground loudly. He blinked, rubbing his arm. Well...that was mean...

He looked up to Hadden and began to wonder weather or not he was a bully like at the other schools. He pouted, sticking his tongue out at him in a child-like way. He climbed to his feet, and only then did he notice that the room had gotten significantly quieter...probably because of the loud noise from before. Zan smiled and climbed back up on his chair, pretending as if nothing had happened, and eventually the room returned to it's normal noise level from before. He looked over to Hadden, keeping his smile. "Sorry, didn't mean to bother you~" Which, in the demon's mind translated into: I'm going to rig your locker~

Last edited by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Hadden didn't even mind or turn hearing the books fall he sat for a moment still thinking about anything that's not important. He sighed "When is class going to start?... Its should be time already, unless they changed it" He turned but before seeing the clock the first thing he saw was Zan
    "Wha?! Oh My gosh Im sooo sorry!" He stood up and held his hand slighting out having a mini spazz attack. He had no Idea he hurt someone, and not anyone so little!

"Im sorry,Im sorry, Im sorry Im sorry Please please forgive I didnt mean it really! I wasnt thinking! If it'll make you feel any better you can hit me back!" He closed his eyes shaking his head still pleading for forgiveness. Its Ok if he hit him back, what damage could the little guy do?
    "Im so sorry! Is there anything I can do For you to forgive me?!"

Last edited by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Zan was about to open his text book when he heard the male next to him freaking out. He perked and looked at him. He smiled, standing up on his seat, and patted his head. "Don't worry about it, I'm okay." He said before touching his lip, thinking about hitting him back...but then the thought flew out the window, and he was back to thinking about what it was that he had forgot not more than 10 seconds ago. He shrugged and looked back at Hadden. "Hey, you know what you could do? You can sit with me at lunch! No. No! Better yet!" Zan looked up to him with the cute blue puppy dog eyes. "Wanna be friends~?" He asked, his eyes sparkling. "Pweassse?"

Last edited by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Hadden stopped panicking and stood blankly. 'um, why did he just pet me?' he thought
    Oh geeze this kid must be lonely. Offering a guy that just hit him to be friends... But he looked so cute begging like that. Just..so..cute.
    He let out a squeal blushing and grabbing his own jacket collar to cover his face "Soo cute!~ Of course Ill be friends with you!!!"
    Once he looked up again he finally got a good look at kid. ...Oh Mighty and Wonderful Lord up in the Heavens above. It looks like a rainbow threw up on him. "um....y-yeah...friends..." he slowly sat back down and couldnt help but to stare at him with a confused expression
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Zan smiled happily. "Yay~ That means you gotta eat lunch with me!" Zan stated as he sat back down in his seat right before the teacher walked in. She said good morning, and began the day off with introducing herself as most teachers would. Zan listened intently whilst fiddling with his shirt. An odd, but efficient way to stay concentrated. The teacher handed out two pieces of paper to each student and stated that they already had an assignment: to write about summer vacation. A cliche move for an English teacher.

"But what if we didn't do anything exciting for summer vacation?" A student asked, but Zan couldn't really hear them anymore, he was busy at work, one pencil for writing and the other in his mouth, getting chewed the hell up. He always bought wooden pencil's just to chew them down to nubs. Eventually the noise of the room faded out of his ears.

Well, other than play with chemicals, I found out that if you mix 6O4CA with a strong based acid it tend to burn the hell out of people's skin. Zan looked up and stared at that sentence for a moment before erasing it, and rewriting something more fun. Well, other than going to Lagoon, I found out that eating to much cotton candy and mountain dew can cause catastrophic things in your stomach when mixed with the force of a loopy-loop roller-coaster. It was the best summer ever!
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Hadden sighed leaning back in the chair. Work already, of course. Just stupid.. He stared at the paper for a while doing nothing and glanced once or twice to Zan. He sighed and layed his head down scribbling doodles on the paper. He laughed to himself at the paper "Aha~ So cute...."
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Zan looked up from his paper and around the class, seeing that everyone was still writing. He looked over to Hadden and smiled before hopping off his mountain of books and happily hopped over to teacher. "I'm done miss~" He said as he put the papers up on her desk. He gave her his signature puppy dog eyes as he said, "Can I have some candy now?" He asked. "Or a sticker?"

The teacher looked down at him and back up to the class, probably wondering how exactly he got done so fast. "You do understand that your supposed to fill out both pages, right?" She asked ad Zan nodded, flipping the pages over for her. He continued to smile and once again asked her for some candy.

"Umm..." She dug threw her purse until she found a small dum dum lollipop that she must have got from someone, somewhere. "Here." She said as she handed him the lollipop, watching as his eyes lit up.

"Can I doodle now?"
    He asked. The teacher raised a brow, but nodded. "Okay, then may I have some crayons?" He asked, pushing the sucker over to his cheek so he could talk. "Or colored pencils...either works. But I prefer Crayons." He said. She glanced over and wondered exactly where she would find crayons but before she could tell him no, it looked like he had already figured out the answer for her. "Then can I got to my backpack and get some?" The teacher blinked but slowly nodded, handing him the pass. "Thank you~"
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:05 pm

"So cute cuute! nyu nyu~" He sang happily getting lost in the doodle he forgot he was suppose to be doing work. The teacher walked over to him as few of the students turned their heads watching him sing and giggle.

"Um...Excuse me Mr.Muse" The teacher said looking at him with a serious glare Hadden ignore her and continued scribbling "Ah! It needs a bow as well!!" He giggled to himself but his smiled quickly dropped as he saw the teacher place her hand on his desk. "Perhaps you need to take a walk outside" he sighed "Come back when your ready to be serious".
    He nodded and slowly stood walking out the door he sighed closing the door behind him. "well, This isnt going well already" he face palmed himself
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 am

Zan hopped through the peaceful of the halls. "I'm a rabbit~" He sang as he thought up a random song to the tune of Little Tea Cup. "I'm a little bunny watch me hop~ With blond hair and a cute ducky top~" He sang before getting to his locker and looking up. He stood on his tiptoes and did the combination, opening it and hopping to grab his back pack. He turned around and his locker was closed violently behind him.

"Hey there little runt." A teen sneered, his hand on the locker that he just slammed shut.

Zan tipped his head smiling. "Hello~" He said joyfully. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm sorry to say this, but, your kinda leaning on my locker~ Do you mind if you back up a little bit please?"

"I don't think so." The teen stated. "You see there's a pay toll through this school, and unfortunately you didn't pay it." He growled.

"Hm? I don't remember any of the teachers telling me that..." He said tapping his lip with his finger. "Sorry~ Doesn't ring a bell~ Just tell the principle that I owe you~ He should bill mom." He said hopping away before he was grabbed by his shirt collar and pulled back.

"Your not going anywhere." He stated.
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:28 pm

He sighed and walked down the hallway humming to himself until he spotted Zan. "Oh!~ Hey you! I never caught his name.. I wonder what hes doing out here..." He ran up to him and his speed gotten slower as he spotted the other figure. He walked next to Zan curiously "W-whats going on?"
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 am

Zan looked up to the teen, his eyes had dulled into a somewhat, confusion mixed with the despair of past memories. "...I don't understand." Zan stated before being roughly pushed against his own locker, still clutching his backpack in hand, actually more tighter than he had before.

"You really that stupid kid?"  The teen asked glaring down at him.

Zan smile had faded as he looked up to him, but he forced it back onto his face. "Let me see if I can find you something, kay?" He asked, and was almost immediately released from the clutches of the hand that had previous held him bound to the locker. Zan sat down and unzipped his backpack and dug through the cluttered space that every 10 year old would had. A light twitch game to the corner of his mouth, as he looked down at the splatter painted gas mask. He looked up to the teenager, who seemed to be getting impatient with him. "Sorry...wrong pocket~" He said.

"Whatever. Just hurry up." The teen snared.

Zan didn't say a word after that as he turned the backpack to him, making sure that the front pocket wasn't visible to the bully in front of him. Once unzipping it, 9 brightly colored small balls were exposed. Zan looked over them, trying his hardest to not have a dark smile. "You know I hate geese?" Zan asked as he looked up to the kid, who gave him a weird look back. "...you remind me a lot of them." He said as he put his hand on a random colored ball.

He would have broken it, right then and there, hadn't it been for the call of his new friend. "Hadden?" Zan asked before looking down at the gas balls still safely secure in his backpack. No...there was no way that he could dare to hurt anyone besides ones that sought to hurt himself. As Hadden came closer the bully, still standing next to him, turned.

With his smile returning to normal and his eyes once again full of the cheer within the seconds of Hadden's arrival, the ten year old looking demon zipped up his back pack and put it on. The bully looking down at him as Zan quickly hopped over to Hadden's side. "I was just getting my crayons~" He said cutely but then looked over to the bully, who, frankly looked more than pissed. Zan looked back to Hadden and whispered, "He's mad because nobody paid the toll for the hallway..." He peeked back at the bully and once again back at Hadden. "...and because he hates crayons..."

Last edited by Zan Keywire on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Hadden stood with a blank face and shurgged "um, Ok~ works with me". He giggled and wispered back to Zan "Who dosent like Crayons?...weirdo"
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Zan looked up to him and smiled with a slight giggle. "I know right? Crayons are so awesome!" He said as he happily skipped next to him. "Hey!" He said as he blinked. "What are you doing out here? Did you finish your assignment too? Or did you need to potty?" Zan asked with a slightly confused face. "Ooooh~" He said as he hopped up in the air, and when he landed, his skipping changed to the bunny hop that he was doing before. "You wanna color with me? I brought my color book~ You can color the walrus if you want to~ Or the birds~ But..." Zan hugged his backpack, looking down at it and then back up to Hadden. "The bunny and duckies are mine, okay?"
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Hadden lightly smiled and chuckled "Um...well.... Id rather not say ya know..." He stared at him blankly for a momment "Um...s-sure Alright Ill color with you!...and...yeah..you can color whatever you want..I mean ..its yours anyways"
    He lightly shrugged and turned around. thinking to himself 'feels like im talking to a kid....well atlest hes nicer then most people here.. and soo cuute!' He blushed and grabbed his face sqealing to himself "Sooo cuuute! Like a little omg, yes~"
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 am

The blond demon opened the book and looked through it and found the one page that he was working on before he left for school. He smiled as he saw the purple and pink dalmatian swinging on a swing set. He just couldn't possibly color the dog normal colors... it wouldn't have been fun that way. He continued to flip through the book and found a bunch of frogs on lillypads. "Here you go." Zan stated as he poked him with the book, but saw him not react. He poked him again until he yelled out, making Zan jump. "What's so cute?" He asked with a light tip of his head. He looked around, was he talking to himself...or...what?
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Hadden ignored him. Or more like didn't even notice him and began walking off. Talking aloud to himself "So cute! really... Imma love this year" He squealed happily. Until he ran into a locker face first. "Christ! Ow..please help me..." He grabbed his face. "Ow....what was I doing?..."
    Zan Keywire

Post by Zan Keywire on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Zan continued to walk beside him, slightly tugging on his sleeve to get his attention. "Hadden?" He said as he continued to walk. "Hadden?" He called before stopping as he saw the row of lockers ahead of him. "He'll stop...right?" Zan whispered but winced as he heard the loud clang of lockers meeting body. The blond haired demon paused, and turned around, letting out a few chuckles. He couldn't help it, how could he run straight into the lockers like that?

After a moment of a soft fit of giggles, Zan composed himself and turned back around. "Are you okay?" He asked as he walked up next to him. "You kinda started talking to yourself...and...you kinda...ran into lockers." He said, not able to keep the giggles in his voice from arising at the last part of that sentence.
    Hadden Muse

Post by Hadden Muse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"ah...ow...." he nodded "yeah Im fine.....".... He turned to Zan with an unhappy face. "Its quite rude to laugh at people you know.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:17 pm