Who will you become at night?

Cao and Sacul's suprise baby shower(Anyone can join)

Dillan Littlewood

Cao and Sacul's suprise baby shower(Anyone can join)

Post by Dillan Littlewood on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Today was sorta a big deal. Especially for the twenty-five year old without much to do, being pregnant had kept her locked up inside at home or either work as the baby had prevented her from getting out and fighting, but none the less it was a big day. The day where Caolán and Sacul would be showered with the love and joy they deserved as their little miracle was just a few months away now. Which meant it was time to throw a party and celebrate.

Dillan giggled and squealed in excitement as she finished hanging up the pink banner. Could it be more perfect? The pink treats, baby presents, and decorations, it was most certainly fit for the little princess on the way. Now she just needed the guests.
    Caolán Gallagher

Re: Cao and Sacul's suprise baby shower(Anyone can join)

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Caolán was fussing with how all the tiny cupcakes were placed on the snack table. Everything needed to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. He was both nervous and excited for his child to come into the world. He had promised himself about a billion times that he would be a better father than his was.
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Trixie finished hanging up streamers and jumps down off the chair she was using as a stool. She leans over and hugs Dillan gently so as not to upset her stomach. "Hey sweetie! You ready to party?" She giggles. "This is going to be so much fun! Just wait until you see what I got the baby! Oh, she'll love it! My little sister did when she was born and I got her this!" She kisses Dillan's cheek. "I'm so happy for you sweetie!"
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Dillan cradled her stomach as if the baby was physically in her arms with a wide smile."Thanks Trix! But..."Dillan paused to give a huge smile as she looked at Caolan and couldn't help but give a bubbling laugh."That baby is Caolán's through and through. From the first ultrasound."She said softly with a content sigh. Dillan proceeded to hobble to her small couch to rest her swollen heels and rub her stomach."Did any of you bring music?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:04 pm