Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

+3
Able Lockheart.
Imeria Fritz
Iivari Owen
7 posters

Stranger's gift

Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Stranger's gift - Page 3 Empty Re: Stranger's gift

Post by Iivari Owen Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Iivari continues to run with her along the streets. He had to get her as far away from here as possible. He glances over at her. She seemed rather unshocked considering the circumstances. His night form hadn't surprised her at all. Had she seen him like this before somehow? Wait.... was it possible...... could she be..... a destroyer? Iivari's heart sank. That would explain it. She could be a rescuer but he had never seen her in the meetings before so that was unlikely. If she was a destroyer he couldn't let her have to book. But he couldn't bring himself to hurt her eather. He comforted himself by telling himself that there was no evidence she was a destroyer. She could just be a very unshakable human or a rescuer he had never seen before. "R-rasumi, I need you to give me the book and go hide. They will be after you as long as you have the book. I-I don't want you to get hurt....."
    Zasshu Shirizokeru
    Zasshu Shirizokeru

Post by Zasshu Shirizokeru Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 am

Zash rubbed her wrists absent-mindedly as she walked throught the streets, her ravens skidding along the rooftops above her. She didn't really have much to do and nothing interesting had happened, so she'd stayed in her day form. She was about to give up and head home when she noticed two figures running down the street towards her. One of them was a female human - or and even from this distance Zasshu could see that she was holding a book. The other one was too far away to be recognised by facial features, but she'd recognise that hair anywhere. 
    Oh, and the wings too. But mostly the purple hair.
    "Iivari?" she called, puzzled. Were they being chased by Destroyers? The girl didn't seem too flustered at being in the presence of a Rescuer. Was she a Destroyer? A Rescuer?
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Iivari hears Zasshu calling and runs with Rasumi over to her. "Zash! There's no time to explain! I need you to take Rasumi and the book and hide somewhere the Destroyers can't find you!" He looks panicked. Well as panicked as was possible for him. Which honestly wasn't much. He was not known for his ability to show emotion. He trusted Zash. She had helped him in the past. Hopefully now she would help him again. When they hid Iivari would go back to the destroyers and fight them off, injuring them as much as possible so they would have a hard time finding the girls and the book. Iivari knew that adding Zash to the fight would make it even more personal and make it easier for his decisions to be clouded by personal feeling but he didn't have much of a choice.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Bevin watched Iivari and Rasmui from the rooftops nearby. Birds flocked all around her and Edgar rested on her shoulder. She needed the book back or else the others would chew her out. She didn't care too much about the rants, but she didn't want to sit through them either. She noticed another human walk by and speak to them. Who the heck is that? She stared as it seemed like she knew Iivari, so she could assume that the new one was a Rescuer. Bevin noticed a few birds follow the girl and she immediately felt a kind of anger. "There's only room for one being with bird bonds like that in this city." She stood to her feet and griped her scyth ready to attack at any moment. "And it's me!" She quietly hissed to herself.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Rasumi stares at livari as they run through the dark streets. She's used to drama around her, so this doesn't suprise her anymore. Though she is still confused.
    Where are we going?
    She keeps holding his hand tightly, afraid to get it go. After livari asks her to give the book she tilts lightly her head and looks at the book. Why is this book so important?
    Then she noticed an other person approach them. She stares at her for a moment, then suddenly jumphugs her.
    YOU'RE SO DAMN CUTE!
    She totally forgot about the book and almost smashed the girl with it. I guess she is a friend of livari, then she must be nice too! Rasumi is still in her nightform and jumped a little back after hugging her. Heh sorry... You must be a friend of livari, right?
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Iivari is a bit startled by Rasumi's outburst but shakes it off. "Y-yes, this is my friend Zash. She runs the book store here." He gives Zash a 'Please help me I have no idea how to talk to this girl' look' while Rasumi lets go of her.
    Zasshu Shirizokeru
    Zasshu Shirizokeru

Post by Zasshu Shirizokeru Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:26 am

Zash laughed nervously, rubbing her bracelets again. Now that the girl was closer, she could see that she  actually had tiny angel wings... hovering behind her? And red eyes?
    Eh. It could happen.
    "Uh... hi... Rasumi, wasn't it? You remind me of my sister. But less deranged. Uh, what's with the book? Aaaand... all the birds? Those aren't mine... Why are you running?" Even as she continued to ask questions, she grabbed Rasumi's arm and started towing her towards her hiding place.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:18 am

Rasumi straighten herself and strokes her hair of embarrassement. She looks back at livari and smiles.
    You have to introduce me to more of your friends heehee she said a little teasingly. The wings on her back look more like a decoration than useful. She had never used them before and have no idea how to use them. She looks like a demon with the black hair and red eyes, but dressed in angelic clothes. Rasumi glances back at Zass and tilt her head slightly when she asked questions.
    Well, uhm livari suddenly grabbed me and we... Before she could finish her tense, Zass grabbed her arm. Z...Zash? Where are we going? And what about livari?
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Iivari looks back at them. "I'm staying behind. I have to fight off the Destroys that are coming. I need you two to hide the book and yourselves somewhere safe. It's very important. Be careful. Watch each other's backs. I'll do my best to slow them down but some might eventually reach you. Be ready for them." He materializes his bow and loads it with an arrow, pulling it back ready to fire. As he watches them disappear he feels a sense of relief. Rasumi was a Rescuer. He wouldn't have to fight her and he could protect her without getting into trouble. He faces back into the direction of the Library, arrow ready to fire. He wouldn't let any destroyer get past him without a fight.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Bevin walked down the streets to Iivari with her scythe in hand. What was usually a semi-friendly demon seemed to be full of rage. Birds flocked EVERYWHERE around her as she growled, "Let me pass! I Have someone I want to talk to ahead of you." Her grip tightened. She had met Iivari before, but didn't realy fight him. This would be a first for her.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Iivari shakes his head. "I won't let you pass." He says coldly. He aims his bow straight at her. "You have one last chance to back off before I shoot." He warns.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Her red eyes flashed with cold hatred and her smile crept across her face as she chuckled insanley. "Last chance to back off you say? The last chance is for you!" She walked closer not attacking yet, as she still had some semblence of kindness lurking in her thought process. "LET. ME. THROUGH!"
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Iivari shoots at her dead on target. He was NOT in the mood for this.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:38 pm

It's finally night. Kaichi feels the power flowing in his body as he transforms into an adult. He sits on a rooftop watching over the city, looking for a prey. His eyes caught two people running through the street. One of them carries a book he had seen before in the library. The book seems interesting. It looks like it's calling for him. He jumps off the rooftop into their direction. His body almost floats in the air and he lands quitly on the ground. What are you girls up to late at night? Kaichi stands infront Rasumi and Zass, blocking their way.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

As the arrow flew towards her, one of the wild birds took the hit. The large flock attacked him all at once as Bevin now ran past him. "If it helps you, I'm not after the damn book!" As she ran past she noticed Kaichi who she never met before. She stood away from the three with one thing in mind. He'd better not kill the girl with the birds.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Iivari rolls his eyes and shoots Bevin in the back with one of his purification arrows. It hits dead on target. It wouldn't kill her but it was enough to cause any destroyer complete and utter agony for a long while even after the arrow had been pulled out. She must be new. Any destroyer experienced in the battlefield would know much better than to turn their back to an enemy. Especially one with a bow. Iivari grabs Bevin's collar and picks her up off the ground like a stray puppy. "Please excuse me, this one's rather rash. I didn't expect her to make such a wild move." He notices Kaichi. "You look strangely familiar. I think I might know your little brother from somewhere....'
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am

Kaichi turns his head to look in livari's and Bevin's direction. He greets them with a smile, while still keeping an eye on Zass and Rasumi. Hm... Who is the girl that livari is holding? "Library guy, is she
    your new pet?" He doesn't know what happend before and thinks they are a couple. He seems to
    enjoy that thought and chuckles lightly. A few hours ago he visited the library in dayform. It's funny
    that he thinks his dayform is his little brother. I'm glad he doesn't know it yet... It's possible. My lil' bro
    pops up everywhere.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Iivari shakes his head. "I'm afraid she's much to wild to keep. She might destroy my books you know?" He throws Bevin to the side. She wouldn't be able to move for a while anyway. "You weren't thinking of harassing these girls were you?" He says, referring to Rasumi and Zash. "Because I'm not about to let that happen." He tightens his grip on his bow and reaches behind him to grab an arrow.
    Zasshu Shirizokeru
    Zasshu Shirizokeru

Post by Zasshu Shirizokeru Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 am

Zash turned a corner, half-dragging, half-leading Rasumi behind her. She let out a string of curse words in various languages when she realised that her ravens weren't with her. She slowed a little as they neared the bookstore, just enough for Tulak to come racing out of the store, meowing questioningly as to why they were racing through the streets in the opposite direction to the store that sold fish.
    "We're heading to a certain hiding place of mine," she said in answer to Rasumi's question. One of the only ones big enough to fit a humanoid, anyway, she added mentally. The tower was already visible to her sharp eyes from their position, a thin spindle against the darkened sky. "If that book turns out to be something that could potentially destroy the whole world," she said, slowly shifting into her nightform as they ran, "I hope you're not scared of heights."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:35 am

Kaichi chuckles as reply to livari's question. "Who knows. Maybe they can entertain me for a while." He looks in Zass and Rasumi's direction. "It seems like they are escaping. See ya library guy." Kaichi floats after them with a scythe in one hand. These two will NOT escape from me. He keeps following them, not letting them out of eyesight. Where are they going...? This place is unknown to him, but he doesn't care. He flies faster and reach his hand to the two girls. Within a few seconds he catches one of the girls tightly in his arms.  "Heehee I gotcha." He smiles happily and turns the girl around to see her face. His expression changed. It was Zass in his arms. What the...?! I thought this was the one with the book.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Iivari chases after them and reaches them just in time to see Kaichi grab Zash's arm. Without saying a word Iivari tackles Kaichi to the floor, taking advantage of his shock to catch him off guard. He realized that as long as they had the book they would be in danger. Keeping Kaichi pinned down he reachs his hand out towards Rasumi. "Quick, give me the book." He says sharply.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Kaichi, totally shocked from livari's unexpected move, falls on the ground with Zass in his arms. "W...what are you doing?!" He holds Zass tightly and tries to protect her from getting hurt. Seriously... this guy makes weird moves to protect his treasure. He glances at Rasumi who stands there idle. The book in her arms looks like calling him. This must be the book that he's looking for. "Don't give the book to him, Rasumi!"
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Rasumi just follows Zass when she pulled her. She has no clue about what's going on. Why do they have to run? Are they after this book? She looks at the old book in her arms. It looks like a common old book. Why is it so important? She turns her head to look behind. Someone with a scythe is following them. Just before Kaichi grabs to them, she tried to push Zass away, but it was too late. "Noooo Zash!" She stays idle, not knowing what to do. She watch livari jump on Kaichi and pushed him down with Zass. Even though livari asked her to give him the book, she stays idle. Ehh... is it a good idea to give it to him while he's busy with fighting? She glances over at Kaichi below livari. She can trust him, even though they just met a few days ago. He seems nice... but she never asked on which side he is. Is he a rescuer? He has angelic features. "Please both of you stop fighting! We are all friend, aren't we?"
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Iivari gives Rasumi a pleading look. "Please Rasumi, I'm trying to end the fighting!" It wasn't a lie. He was trying to end the fighting. "I know a way to end this peacefully, but I need you to trust me."
    Zasshu Shirizokeru
    Zasshu Shirizokeru

Post by Zasshu Shirizokeru Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:54 am

Zasshu twisted out of the strange newcomer's grip and lightly came to her feet, gritting her teeth in irritation. She was tempted to slash at him or stamp him into the ground simply out of spite, but decided not to. His actions hadn't really seemed malicious. Instead she placed a foot lightly on his upper arm, so that she would at least know if he attempted to move. Similarly, Tulak moved and sat on his chest, claws half-sheathed. "I think you should probably explain, Iivari," she said flatly. The large flock of birds that she had seen earlier seemed to have dispersed, or at least they were no longer in view. As she searched the skies she spotted her ravens, arrowing towards her, and held up one arm for Skelter to land on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 am