Who will you become at night?

Asleep in the sunbeam

Caolán Gallagher

Re: Asleep in the sunbeam

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:08 am

At the loss of heat Caolán stirred for real, pushing himself up and blinking sleepily at Kain and Iivari. "......Kain?" He questioned groggily, rubbing his eyes, "What are you doing here...." He padded around the carpet for his glasses before putting them on.

Last edited by Caolán Gallagher on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:13 am

Kain gave a light shrug.
    "I was looking for where bunny worked and found my way here."
    He leaned back against the cart as he stared at the other stifling a laugh. Oh... maybe it will take a moment for the other to notice any of what he did. Kain was going to have to stick around for a while to see not only Cao's reaction but everyone else's who looked at him. This was going to be lovely.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:17 am

"Taiga and I don't usually have a shift together." He informed the other before standing and stretching a little. It clicked a little belatedly that his boss was standing there. He stared at Iivari as he tried to think of an excuse.
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Iivari just stood there watching him in vague amusement. He gestures to the cart Caolan had used to block off the aisle. "Caolan, would you please put the books on this cart back on their proper shelves?" He would have to go all over the library to put all the books away. What better way to display Kain's art?
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:42 pm

"Ah... You don't? Well... I guess this trip wasn't a total waste then."
    He smirked and ran a hand through his hair.
    "I mean you got to see my wonderful face... And hey I got to see yours."
    He joked just trying to throw the other off, considering they really didn't like each other all that much. He did move out the way so the other could be getting back to work.
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Caolán gave a nod to Iivari before giving Kain a confused look, "Kain, I don't know why you think your face is the first thing I want to see when I wake up."He stepped past Kain with a small, "Thank you."for him moving out of the way before grabbing the cart and starting to shelve the books.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:54 pm

"My face is sexy that's why."
    He chuckled as he started to fallow along with Cao, going to keep an eye on him. Kain can be like eternal punishment from time to time. If he can fallow you, he will. Besides he wouldn't pass up the chance to see reactions even if he had to fallow Cao all day.
    Orion Shelter

Post by Orion Shelter on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Orion yawned a little as they walked into the library, another boring day at work... It would be nice if they could check out a book from the library so that they could read something during work. They walked through the door and grinned, waving at the familiar faces before they entered one of the isles, there was a worker there... and Kain, but both were turning their backs at them while they started to look through some books.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm

As Kain went to walk he felt a sense of familiarity. That feeling one gets when they go to Walmart and just know that they are going to run into someone they know. Not to mention there was a familiar scent in the air. When he is around you enough- specially if he is all touchy-feely with you- he will sometimes learn the way you smell. He may not always be able to put it to a face or a name and he may even eventually forget your scent entirely. But this was not one he was going to forget anytime soon, unless something very tragic was to happen. He turned and saw Orion there. A smile went across his face and he waved in recognition.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 pm