Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

+2
Iivari Owen
Rasumi Barasui
6 posters

In the maidcafe

Orion Shelter
    Orion Shelter

In the maidcafe - Page 2 Empty Re: In the maidcafe

Post by Orion Shelter Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Orion looked at Kain as they put the last bit of their cheesecake into their mouth, they eyed his hand on their cheek and slightly raised an eyebrow at that... but smiled soon after and decided to take it as a sign of friendship.
    "yeah, the cheesecake here is fantastic!"
    they said happily, they noticed from the corner of their eye that Caolán was leaving so they quickly turned around, missing the last of what Kain said and waved at him.
    "Caolán! are you leaving?"
    They asked curiously, he had been sitting alone the entire time... but then again Iivari had been sitting alone too, maybe they should talk to both of them and ask them to join them and Kain!
    "hm?"
    They turned their head at Kain, realizing that they didn't catch the last of what he had just said.
    "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?"
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Kain twitched a bit. The other had ignored him to pay attention to those that disliked him. Ok... there were a LOT of people that disliked him so yeah not hard to do. He puffed out a cheek.
    "Forget about it..."
    He then looked at Cao-Cao. The other hadn't said anything smug or spiteful to him all day... and here he was going to leave. Eh Kain just couldn't take it as a blessing and let it slide.
    "Hey Cao-Cao. No boyfriend today?"
    His tone wasn't the most friendly, of course it held a bit of his pout in it.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 pm

"Hi Orion." Caolán replied with a polite nod before shooting a look to Kain.
    "Fuck off." He put a wry smile on, "Unless you are offering?"
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 am

Kain puffed out a cheek and averted his gaze.
    "Not interested... not my type..."
    He muttered that as he closed his eyes turning his head away from the other. He slowly crossed one leg over the other.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 am

Rasumi stays idle near the bar and looks around. It seems like everyone enjoys their meal. She noticed that livari is staring blankly at his food. Could it be that he didn't like her handmade muffin? She slowly approaches him with a smile. After she stands besides him she asks with a sweet voice:
    Is something wrong with the food?
    After a moment she jumps to Caolán to pay off. It seems like he's in a hurry. Is it because he doesn't like it here? Before he wanted to leave, Kain started to argue with him. Rasumi quickly jumps between them.
    Dear masters, be nice to each other. Here I got a candy for you! I hope it cheers you up.
    She takes two candies from her pocket and gives it to them. She smiles and goes back to the tables to clean up things.

-switch personality-

Tsk... My naive innocent side gived those cursed candies to them. I was saving them for later. Fufufufu I wonder what spell I placed on them? This could turn really, REALLY fun...

-switch back-

Rasumi looks in Kain's and Caolán's direction and raises one eyebrow. Huh? Since when did I have candies with me?
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Iivari shakes his head quickly. "N-no ma'am, the food is wonderful. Forgive me if I gave the wrong impression." He takes the candy. "Thank you so much...." He eats the candy. It tasted normal but a strange feeling came over him. He starts to feel dizzy. He passes out while the spell slowly begins to take effect.

Last edited by Iivari Owen on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 am

Kaichi smiles delighted after Rasumi brought his order. He eats his meal quietly and looks around the cafe. He turns his head in Kain's direction. What is this guy doing? After a moment he watches livari collapses after eating a candy. What... did just happen? He glances over at Kain and Caolán with a candy from Rasumi in their hand. He has an urge to stand up and warn them, but his legs won't move. He just sit there nailed on the chair, watching them quietly.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Kain blinked confused by how she gifted them with candy, just because they were arguing among themselves like they always do. Gazing at the candy with a chuckle and a smile, he looked it over for the type or something. Eh whatever it was something from a lovely lady how could he pass it up. He smiled after Rasumi.
    "Thank you.~"
    He chimed that and started to unravel the wrapper. He didn't notice how Iivari collapsed; he wasn't paying attention to the purple haired one. Popping the candy in his mouth he smiled and looked to Orion.
    "Our server is so nice why can't everyone that comes here be as nice to me as she is?~"
    He joked disregarding Cao-Cao for the moment. He then groaned and gripped his head his vision becoming blurry. Was this another one of those damn headaches? No... this was different. He was working hard not to lost consciousness but he felt so lightheaded and that effected his vision and how things began to spin.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Caolán nodded and thanked the maid for the candy before slipping it in his pocket. He'd eat it later, for now the most important thing was getting away from Kain. Besides the way he was starting to totter on his chair was freaky.. He quickly made his way out of the maid cafe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm