Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

4 posters

Little Herbal Store

Finavell Suthran
    Finavell Suthran

Little Herbal Store Empty Little Herbal Store

Post by Finavell Suthran Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:33 pm

The sun slowly raised and it seemed like the day is going to be really warm. Finavell walked down the stairs, still yawning, holding a cup of tea and placing it on his desk. It was really early, but he decided to open the store now. He walked to the front door, opening it and shoved the curtains to the sides, letting the sun inside. The store was small and filled with all kinds of flowers and herbs, and as soon as the door opened, the wonderful, tempting smell filled the area around the store, inviting the people to come in. He walked back to his desk and sat down, sipping the tea slowly and started to make some decorations with flowers, hoping that someone will show up soon.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Little Herbal Store Empty Re: Little Herbal Store

Post by Iivari Owen Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Iivari walked down the street looking through the windows of the various shops. He was looking for something to help decorate the library and make it feel less stuffy. He comes to the Herb shop and stops. That would be perfect! The plants would help give the Library a more open feeling. And make it smell nice. He enters the shop, looking around at all the various plants. Which would be best for the Library?
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Able wandered down the street managing not to space out as he normally would. he didn't have a book with him today so instead he was admiring flowers and other plants that he passed. He enjoyed the light smell of nature in the air. And then a much stronger scent hit him, the scent of all the herbs and flowers. It was so lovely. He wandered his way towards the little shop. His face lit up at the sight and he instantly went to some flowers to examine and smell them.
    Finavell Suthran
    Finavell Suthran

Post by Finavell Suthran Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:13 pm

He immediately looked up at the two walking inside and he kept watching them for a while. He slowly finished the decoration he was doing, giving the people time to look around the store, then he put the decoration on one of the shelves, took a sip of his tea and turned to the clients.
    "May I help you?"
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Iivari walks up to Finavell. "I was looking for something that might go nice in the Library.... Do you have anything like ferns or small trees?"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Able looked at Finavell and gave a glance at Iivari.
    "Please help him. I'll just watch.~"
    He flashed a white smile at the two of them. His blue eyes sparkled with happiness at being surrounded by so many plants. He was more then willing to watch the two converse and listen to what Finavell had in inventory.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Rasumi walks on the street, looking into different shops. She is thinking to buy something to decorate her cafe. Then a little herbal shop caught her attention.
    Of course, flowers! She loves roses and wonder if they may sell it there. She jumps happily into the shop and look around. The sweet smell of plants was overwhelming. A blonde, cute looking guy caught her attention. It looks like he is helping two other people. He must be the boss. She walks slowly in his direction and wait till he has time to help her.
    Finavell Suthran
    Finavell Suthran

Post by Finavell Suthran Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 pm

The blonde smiled a little and put finger to his lips, looking around slowly. He walked to a shelf, slowly looking at ferns then walking over to the pots with small trees. He looked at everything again then turned to Iivari with smile.
    "I'd say ferns on windowsills and few pots with bonsai trees?"
    he asked Iivari slowly, looking at the Able and Rasumi with gentle smile.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 pm

Iivari nods. "That would be perfect. How much?" He picks out a few unaware someone else had entered.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Able watched Finivell intently and nodded happily agreeing with the other's suggestions. Those would be lovely in a library. Though of course his input didn't matter this was Iivari's shopping after all. Watching Finivell made Able happy. The other must be really good with plants. He must be very gentle to. It made him hope they could possibly be friends. Or at the least that Finivell wouldn't mind him stopping by every now and again to spend time with the plants, buying some when he could.
    Able slowly started to back up, gazing more around the store and returning Finivell's smile. Not paying attention when he turned he ran into Rasumi.
    Finavell Suthran
    Finavell Suthran

Post by Finavell Suthran Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Finavell walked to his desk, writting something down fast then smiled to Iivari.
    "That's 13 for the ferns and 20 for the trees"
    He looked at Able, returning every smile and watching him with interest from time to time. It seemed like the male really likes plants. He'd be really happy to know someone who shares the same love for nature as himself. He finished packing the plants for Iivari and smiled to him.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Iivari takes the plants and turns around. He turns just in time to see Able run into Rasumi. He quickly sets the plants on the ground and goes to help them up.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Rasumi stays stunned when the blonde cute guy smiled at her. Did he smile to me? She let her guard down for a second and shocked when Able ran into her. She falls on the ground and looks confused at Able.
    Sorry that I'm in your way
    she apologized with a sad face. Then she noticed livari who tries to help her get up.
    She takes his hand and thanks him with a smile.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:27 pm

The sad face she gave... It saddened him.
    "N-No! I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm sorry. You didn't get hurt did you?"
    He was fully worried about her it showing on his face. He will probably be beating himself up about this for a while.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Iivari mutters a shy "No problem...." to Rasumi. He looks down at the ground. She had taken his hand. He didn't really know what to do next. He quickly begins to get his plants and he pays Fin, making sure not to look back at her.
    Finavell Suthran
    Finavell Suthran

Post by Finavell Suthran Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:44 am

Finavell quickly walked closer to the girl when she fell, making sure that she's okay. He didn't move any closer, watching the three quietly, then smiled, seeing that everything seems fine again and took Iivari's money.
    "Thank you very much, and hope to see you again"
    he said finally, smiling to Iivari once again, then looking at Able.
    "Anything I can help you with?"
    he asked softly. He felt really nice, seeing that Able really enjoys looking at the plants he had in the store.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Of course Able was still really worried about if Rasumi was going to be ok and if she was upset with him. He glanced at Finavell as he approached.
    "A-ah... No I was just looking at everything you have. You have some really nice selections. I-I just really love plants."
    He told the other glancing between him and Rasumi.
    "T-the lady might need your help though. Please help her first. I'll be glad to just watch and listen. O-Of course if that is ok!"
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:28 am

Rasumi noticed the worried looks on livari's and Able's face. She smiles to them and tell them that she's doing fine. After she got up she sweeps off the dusts from her clothes and walks to Finavell.
    Uhm...Excuse me mister, do you have roses? Maybe pink or purple roses if you have...
    Her eyes point to the ground after she finished her tense. She blushes lightly. It was always hard for her to talk with guys.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Able cheered back up at the smile and smiled lightly himself. He stood there listening to the girl talk. Roses? Roses are really pretty I wonder what she wants them for? He couldn't help but ponder this just out of curiosity. He rocked back and forth on his heels lightly as he continued to watch and listen, wanting to see if Finavell had roses. I bet they are beautiful if he does. He looks like he takes really good care of his plants. The thought made Able smile giddily.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Iivari backs away. He didn't want to get in Rasumi's way or bother her or anything... He picks up his plants and quickly makes his way to the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:30 pm