Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

3 posters

In the college

Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

In the college - Page 2 Empty Re: In the college

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 am

Kaichi blinks suprises at her outburst. Maybe she's right. He is acting like an old fart till now. But he cannot help it. After experience so much bad things, he's likely to avoid people. He follows her moves and stand infront her. "Thank you Dillan." he says with a calm voice and put on a sweet smile on his face. He spreads his arms and wraps them around her. If he was in his nightform he would push her on his chest, but in this form it would look stupid. He burries his face on her chest, enjoying the happy feeling, but suddenly he releases her and takes a step back. "I... I'm sorry! I should have asked for permission..." he said with a red face.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Dillan let out a girly feminine giggle, shaking her head before tugging him towards her and hugging Kaichi in a sisterly warm way. 
    "Sometimes black sheep wander from their heard, they stray and it makes them hurt, but don't forget there's others of your kind and a shepard to guide you along. You just can't give up now little lamb." Dillan said with a sleepy serene voice and face as she smiled down at him. 
    "If you never try, you'll never know what is ahead."
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Rasumi looks confused around. She went to buy some bread in the lunchroom. Right now she cant find the way back. She's new on this school, a first year. Even after a few weeks on this school she still gets lost. After a moment she ends up outside. How bad is her sense of direction? Then she noticed two people under a tree. Maybe I can ask them for help!
    She holds the bread tightly in her hand and approach them slowly. "Uhm... Could you tell me where the classroom of 1B is?" She noticed a little boy in the girl's arms. Eh?! She came in on the wrong moment. Did I disturb them? No way, she's just hugging a little boy... Or could she be a pedo?! Rasumi gazed at them two and stays idle.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Dillan cleared her throat and took a step back, however, she didn't have any hint of embarrassment.
    She just wanted to get back to class anyway.
    "Nope, sorry." Dillan answered bluntly before walking off without another word.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:50 am