Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]

Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]  Empty The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:23 am

Sacul sat atop a small building looking down at the streets. He watched as the street lights came on and the world slowly shifted into night. "About time the damn sun went away..." he muttered. He stretched a bit and stood up, He got a very good view of the place from atop his perch. "Wonder if anyone i know is out and about tonight..."

Last edited by Sacul Crow on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]  Empty Re: The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Caolán was packing ammo into his belt, sighing heavily. He was quickly hating his job. The people who he knew and worked beside, the people whom he thought were just human. It seemed nearly everyone in Green Falls was involved in the war. He hated it, and assumed it a form of torture to fight with or alongside the same people, who during the daytime, were pleasant enough. He finished and stepped outside, taking a small stroll in the fading light before he decided to shift.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]  Empty Re: The stars shine ever bright.... [18+ Contains sexual situations]

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Sacul quickly grew bored from just watching the people run about. He could see a few other destroyers out and about. They were not really the type of "people" he wanted to be hanging around. He looked at his hands, even though he was a destroyer, he did not really want any part in the war. He thought it was pointless, but he did not really have a choice in the matter. "sigh... I can't even hang out with any of my friends when at night..." He had always wanted to keep his destroyer side a secret from his friends, he did not want them being dragged into his world.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Caolán shifted into his night form when the sun had finally stopped shining and took flight. Hopefully he wouldn't run into anyone today... But looking over the rooftops he saw a destroyer he'd never seen before. That wasn't promising.... He shot a warning shot next to the man who hadn't seemed to notice him up until that point, "Demon. I am a rescuer appointed by- ......Sacu??" Caolán couldn't believe his eyes. He knew that face, he knew that build. Even if the hair was wrong, even with those horns... Caolán's normally impassive face was completely stunned, he didn't know what to think of this. His precious Sacu....no. It had to be a misunderstanding. Sweet Sacul couldn't be a destroyer.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Sacul almost jumped out of his skin when the bullet shot by the rescuer's bullet grazed by him. "What the hell?!" His head flipped to the one behind him, he was at first prepared to fight the other but then... he realized whose voice he was hearing. His eyes grew wide and he took a few steps back, "Cao... your.... a rescuer..." His voice was full of confusion and hurt. No... why this one... why the one friend. the one he had started to have feelings for...
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Caolán dropped his guns in shock, "It is you Sacu....." Caolán's voice was thick with emotion, a truly rare thing. "I don't understand....You're too nice to be a destroyer!" He exclaimed as if arguing would solve the problem. However with his only means of defense laying on the concrete it was obvious he was in no battle mood.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Sacul bit his lip to stop the tears from flowing. "I-It's not like I choose how i was going to be born! And.... You had to be a rescuer..." He muttered as he balled his hands into fists. As if making friends was not hard enough... now he had found out one of them was his enemy...
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"I didn't choose that either!! I Hate this job!! I hate it for reasons like! THIS!" Caolán shouted back, his voice cracking just a touch, "You're my best friend Sacul, I can't hurt you..."
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Sacul looked at Caolan with a pained expression "I... I could never hurt you cao... you.. your one of my only friends... and.. my friends are all I have left..." He said as a tear finally fell from his eyes.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Caolán started leaking tears as well once he saw Sacul crying, "Sacu....." He hurried forward and hugged onto Sacul, "You're still my best friend! I don't care if you're a destroyer!!"
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Sacul was surprised by Caolan's sudden hug, but he did not push him away. "Caolan..." He buried his face into Caolan's shoulder. "Thank you... For being my friend..." He said quietly as he hugged Caolan back tightly.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Caolán bit his lip as his tears wouldn't stop. They'd be screwed if anyone saw them, rescuer OR destroyer. "Sacu, let's go back to my place. No one will know." He gently cupped Sacul's cheek, "We are still friends."
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Sacul nodded as he started to wipe his tears away. "A-Alright..." He leaned slightly into Cao's hand. Being in Caolan's arms made him feel safe. He could understand why cao would want them to be hidden. If anyone saw them together it could mean trouble for the both of them.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:40 pm

"You can fly with those wings, right?" He bent to retrieve his guns before slipping them in their holsters, "Come on, follow me." He held Sacul's hand tightly as he readied for take off, hoping the other would leap at the same time as him.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Sacul nodded and took off as Caolan did. He held onto Caolan's hand tightly, for some reason he was scared that Caolan would fly off and leave him alone. He was now wondering.. how many of his other friends were in the war... and how many would he loose because of it
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Caolán lead Sacul to his apartment, opening the door to the compact space and inviting him in. He glanced around outside suspiciously before shutting the door. They were safe enough now.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Sacul walked in and stood in the middle of the room for a bit. There was a lot of information going threw his mind right now and he was not sure on how to react to it all. Here he was in a room with not only his best friend but also his enemy.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Caolán switched to his more familiar form, placing a hand on Sacul's shoulder and siletnly urging him to do the same.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Sacul, once back in his human form, felt more relaxed around the human looking Caolan. "So... now whats going to happen..." he said quietly.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:12 pm

"......Now we make hot chocolate." Caolán replied. He stepped into the tiny kitchen and pulled out some cute mugs before starting to mix the milk and cocoa powder in a sauce pan.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Sacul smiled a bit, wiping away the last of his tears. "Sweets do make everything better i guess..." He glanced around the tiny place. "I like your apartment Cao, It's a lot better than mine."
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 pm

"Thank you." Caolán replied. He pointed at the bed which was visible from where they were, more like it was shoved in the corner of the living room. It had a massively fluffy comforter, "I'm sorry, there's only one place to sit really."
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Sacul smiled as he sat on the fluffy comforter. "It's alright, at my place the floor is about as good as it gets. And your bed is really comfortable..." he ran his hand over the comforter.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"I bought like four feather mattresses. Lay down, it's super comfy because it, like, eats you.' He poured the warm beverage into the cups before getting out the whipped cream and putting some on top before topping that with a tiny bit of cocoa powder for each. He walked over and set Sacul's cup on the bedside table that had the elephant plants on it.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

He balled himself up like an armadillo in the bed. "Wow it really is soft!" he nuzzled his face into the bed. "I just might invest into a bed like this.." He glanced over at the rest of Caolans house. "Your house sure is filled with cute things"

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:19 pm