Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

Midnight Pranks

Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Midnight Pranks Empty Midnight Pranks

Post by Inari Sato Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 am

It was once again late at night in the city of Green Falls. The shops and business had long closed for the day and the ones that remained opened were emergency centers, discos and other places of questionable morals. "Specially in this side of the city" murmured the young destroyer as he observed perched on top of a building, two people making some sort of shady exchange. Inari took a long drag from his cigarette and smirked. He leveled one of his shadow guns at the pair and shot at the wall beside them, the silent bullet hitting the wall leaving no trace of damage as it melded with the shadow casted by the lightpost beside it. The men continued their trade unperturbed for a while until one of them paled and pointed in horror at the wall behind his client. The client turned and screamed as a shadowy figure took form on the wall and reached at the humans with wicked claws. The men turned tail and ran before the shadow could reach them. The moment the men left, though the shadow dissipated harmlessly and laughter could be heard from one of the building top. "Oh man, their faces!" Inari laughed having enjoyed the results of his newest prank. After recovering from his laughing fit he peeked down again to the street below and waited for another inocent passerby. "Just one more" he told himself with a grin as he leveled his gun down to another passerby, knowing he shouldnt be calling attention to himself. Sadly that "one more" turned to two, three and twelve as he kept scaring every human he saw, Inari was having too much fun to stop now.
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Midnight Pranks Empty Re: Midnight Pranks

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Espen is taking a walk around the streets since he cannot fly and he hides the wings to not give normal peoples his attention, then he noticed few peoples running away scared "hm?" when he sees these peoples running away "what was that?" look the direction where they ran off and he walks on this direction to see around why they run off "..hm? I see no damages around this street" he thinks that someone whants to give peoples some scare "hmm.."
    Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Post by Inari Sato Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Inari was laughing quietly to himself, greatly enjoying the scare he gave to that last group of people. He took a drag of his cigarette once he calmed down and peeked down the street again. He sees another lone human walking "You´re next dude" he says quietly taking aim to the person and sets loose a bullet. The bullet hits the persons shadow controlling and creating a nightmarish creature that makes as if to attack the person.
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 am

Espen noticed his shadow turned to these type of nightmarish form and sees ia about to attack "huh?" and dogde away the shadow`s attack "you won`t scare me" he equips his tonfas and melee attacks the shadow "hyahh!"
    Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Post by Inari Sato Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Espen passed through the monster in his attempt to attack him. The monster looked at the rescuer and dispersed, the monster had never been corporeal, his only job was to scare people. As the shadows returned to their respective places, Inari ducked down from his perch in the top of the building trying to not be seen "Shit shit a rescuer" he cursed under his breath.
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Espen notcied Inari tries to hide on the top of the buildings "don`t try to hide!" he sets up his standard tonfas with a hookshot that he manage to hook up the building where Inari tries to hide and he lands on the top of the building "show yourself" he sets back to his standard tonfas to be ready if there going to be an ambush
    Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Post by Inari Sato Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 am

Inari ducked behind some containers that were scattered on the ceiling and frowned "What if i dont want to show myself!" the destroyer dared the reescuer, looking around to see what would be his next hiding place
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Espen hear his voice and he tries to navigate where Inari hides "why?" since Espen is more that he wants to chalenge his opponents but he would never kill someone "you where the one who scared all these peoples around here?"
    Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Post by Inari Sato Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 am

Inari snorted unamused "Exactly! I just scared them!" he called frowning "Dontt you people have any sense of humor?" the demon demanded
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:31 am

Espen "even your scaring them, some people likes to prank like you and some don`t" he searching around where he hides "I just can`t jugde for you are and who the other are either" "everyone is just different from who are and what they are"
    Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Post by Inari Sato Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 pm

"...I have no idea what you just said dude, eitherway I dont care!" Inari jumped into the shadows moving to the shadow of a box beside Espen and tripped him with his tail before hiding again behind another crate "Judge me all you want" the destroyer laughed "Ill prank whoever I want!"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Espen do a loop and lands back on his feet and notice his tail when his hiding behind the crate and he jumps on the top of the crate where he hides and he sees him on the crater "guess I found you pranktser boy"
    Inari Sato
    Inari Sato

Post by Inari Sato Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:57 am

"Congratulations" the demon drawled with a bored look as he crossed his arms behind his head and leaned on them on the crate "Watcha gonna do now little rescuer?" he taunted lazily flicking his tail

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 pm