Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

+3
Able Lockheart.
Imeria Fritz
Iivari Owen
7 posters

Stranger's gift

Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Stranger's gift - Page 4 Empty Re: Stranger's gift

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Iivari glances over at her while continuing to pin the destroyer down. "There's only one way to end this without anyone getting killed. I'm sure the destroyers we left behind at the Library have already called for backup. Soon we'll have every demon in Green Falls on our tail after that book and they won't stop until they have it. We can't fight off that many destroyers and we can't let them take it. The only chance we have is to destroy it." He hated having to explain himself in front of an enemy. Now he knew his plan. Why did Zash have to be so....Zash? Why couldn't she just trust him?
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Rasumi looks confused at the crowd. What should I do? It's hard to choose... She looks at the book in her arms and finally decided to give it to livari. She tossed it quickly to him. Since she doesn't want to be further evolved with she takes some steps back. "I...I'm sorry guys!" Within a blink she dashed away. It may look weird that she runs with the little wings behind her back. If she could, she would fly away instead.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Iivari quickly sets the book on fire. It burns to ashes taking it's secrets with it. Iivari stares sadly after Rasumi. Had he upset her? He felt like he had... He gets off the destroyer and throws a handful of ashs into their face. "Here's you book. Be sure to bring it back by the 30th." At least now this was over. The destroyers couldn't get their hands on it now. He considers going after Rasumi but quickly desides against it. Why would she want to see him?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:23 am