Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

Night on the town

Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Night on the town - Page 2 Empty Re: Night on the town

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:00 am

Kaichi stares at her as she touched his chest. The last time something touched his chest was a sword. He stays idle. Somehow her hands feels calming... "If you were a guy, I would have killed you right now" he says blunt, not showing his true feelings. Even though he's drunk, he's still aware of his sensetive spots.

Night on the town - Page 2 Drunk10

His expression changed back into a grin. "Feels weird huh? No heartbeat. But that doesn't mean I have no feelings." He looks at the tattoos she showed him and listen quietly to her story. His expression turns sad, as understanding her situation. "May I see your second and third tattoo?" he asks with a naughty smile. His eyes look at her with curiousity.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:15 am

Dillan smiled as she thought for a second. Where was the whole thing going. Did he want something out of this?
    She must had made an impression if he let her touch him and hadn't killed her. 
    Dillan smirked, leaning forward so that her warm breath hit his skin as she spoke. 
    "Hm? Wouldn't I have to undress to show you those?" Dillan asked with a chuckle. 
    "Besides, if I showed you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore~" Dillan said with a little giggle. 
    Maybe it was best to get this guy a ride home. The last thing she needed was getting hooked in. Stupid pretty boys...
    "Besides, I like bad asses."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 pm

"Maybe YOU don't have to undress yourself" Kaichi leans forward to her and smirks. Since she leaned forward too theres only an inch distance between them. He places one hand oh her waist and pushes her against his body. His other hand strokes her cheek gently. "I like secrets. Especially when people are hiding them in a private spot." He chuckles with joy. His emerald green eyes are staring into hers. "Private spot is a perfect nickname for you hehe." The alcohol has full control on his body. At this rate he cannot clearly think about his actions. All his desires are released. "Hm? Did you say bad asses?" His hand glides over her cheek to her neck. His expression changed to naughty. "I can be a badass if you want too." Kaichi never thought of himself as "pretty" boy. He always blames bad luck when people are chasing him. The only people who told him that he's pretty were the ones who wanted his body.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:25 pm

"UNF!" Dillan exclaimed in surprise when she felt her body touch his. It wasn't like this was the first time her body had been this close to a man's...but this really just took her off guard. He didn't know her. He didn't know about the hell she was capable of. 
    There was something a bit frighting about how she felt her cheeks really heat up, and her body followed. 
    It wasn't her fault that he pulled her so close that boobs pressed tightly against his chest.
    Fine then.
    Let the kid have what he wanted, she just wasn't going to play nice. 
    "Tsk tsk. Little boys shouldn't play with fire. They should go home to their mommies before they get hurt." Dillan said with a smirk, seductively licking her lips. 
    "Don't you know baby,"Dillan leaned in to his ear, seeing how the sweat stuck to him and his hair."I am the fire."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Kaichi felt like his body heated more as response. He could feel her soft body against his. Little sweatdrops formed on his skin. For some reason he feels nervous. The alcohol caused his body's reaction and mind appart. "Little kid?" He raises and eyebrow and grins mischievous. "Then... Would a little kid do this?" He pressed his chest against hers and pushed a little backward. He uses his arms to keep her in balance. The pose looks like they finished a dance; the woman lays in the man's arms and look at each other. Kaichi moves his face closer and licks her neck lightly. After he pushed her back gently in her previous state. "Fires taste good while they are still hot."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Dillan took in a gasp for air in the hot place, tightening her grip on him.
    "You're playing a baby game I've done since I was a girl. If you want to stay safe, stay away from me...I'm poison." Dillan said as from below his chest she stroked up before pushing him and placing a hand on her hip. 
    Dillan giggled, unbuttoning a top she had on showing an undershirt she had on that exposed her bra a little bit more. 
    She slowly turned around, walking off a bit with her skirt riding up so the bottom of the tattoo under her ass showed. 
    With a giggle, she looked over her shoulder.
    "Follow if you want, but I can't promise you'll come out without burns."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Kaichi just let her go as she pushed him away. His eyes follow every single movement of her. He bites his lip softly and tilt his head to see the tattoo on her tight. A moment after he grins and walks slowly in her direction. "I like playing little games." Actually his body nervous as hell, but his mind wont respond. He wipes the sweat from his firehead with the back of his hand. "Don't you think it's unfair that only I walk around with a bare chest?" he chuckles lightly and looks at her shirt. After he noticed a little of her bra, his cheeks turned more red as respond. Somehow his mind thinks it's exciting. He follows her like a royal dog, curious about what she's up to.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:34 pm

"Not quite. Because getting involved with me is like slowly killing yourself. You get burned, and poisoned. I'm not a game sweetie." Dillan warned as she batted her eyelashes. 
    She walked out if the club and was calling a cab, whistling out.
    She was getting dangerously close to this guy. And she didn't like getting that close.
    But if he wanted just a taste, she would grant him that. 
    As soon as the cab arrived, she took his hand and pulled him into the cab, making sure to whisper something in the cab driver's ear. 
    Dillan tiredly stretched her arms over her head, glancing at him. 
    "How about you button up your shirt? You don't want to give the wrong idea."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Kaichi grins and puts his hands in his pockets. "The life is one game. I'm just curious about what you are up to." He follows her to outside. The wind cools his body down as the alcohol's effect start to fade away. He came a little back to his senses. If she is really up to burn or poison him, he got a little suprise for her. No one ever dared to challenge him, a shinigami. Who knows what will happen if you lose to the one who judges over life and death. Kaichi steps into the cab as she pulled him. He quickly buttons his blouse and put on this coat. "No need to be embarrassed sweetie." he says with a playful tone. He glances at, his eyes filled with curiousity. "Where are we going?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 pm

"To my condo so I can sleep. I thought it would be unfair to get a cab and leave you high and dry without a ride. What did you think was going to happen?" Dillan asked, stuffing her shirt in her bag. 
    "Don't call me sweetie. That makes me want to punch you." Dilan warned as she took out her phone. 
    "Tonight, I'm letting you decide where this is going. If you want my number...if...youwantme..." She muttered the last part. 
    "But like I said I'm not like other girls...and...I'm not a doll to be played with...you get hurt." Dillan said without any trace of a smile. 
    "I don't understand you..."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Kaichi stares at her with a suprised face, then after looks innocent. "Alright miss private spot." He turns his head away for a moment and look outside the window. He scans all possible options thoroughly. Is it a good choice to stay with her? A second after he turns back and looks at her with a smile. "I never thought you would take a stranger to home. You sure got guts." His body cooled down, now he can make clearly desicions. Luckily the alcohol didn't take long effect. Maybe he could do something horrible to her. "What did you think that I'm going to do?" He chuckles and places his hand on his head. Suddenly his head started to hurt. Damn. This was the side effect. Last time it happend, he fainted infront Taiga. "Well even if you weren't planning to take me to your place, than I kindly ask you to do." His expression looks like begging her. With his two hairstrands pointing down, he looks like a wounded puppy.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Dillan looked concerned, scooting closer and pressing her hand to his forehead. 
    "I can't tell if you're amazed by my beautiful face, if you're embarrassed you can see down my shirt, or you really want me." Dillan said in a half mock as her dark eyes got a bit most of relaxation. 
    Dillan clicked her tongue with a bit of a smile. What was going to happen?
    Dillan pulled some money out of her purse for the cab driver before walking into the building.
    "Um...If you like...want or need anything, let me know." Dillan said as she unlocked the door and pushed a bit to open the door before stumbling in to have her skirt rise past her butt, and show her "Life" tattoo. 
    She excitedly picked up her cat, scratching behind it's ears. 
    "This is Lucy."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Kaichi blinks innocent as she pressed her hand on his forehead. Her hand feels so cool... He blushed and look away. Actually he didn't really meant to force her. He follows her into the building after they got out the cab. The building feels so warm and comfortable. It's been a while since he put a step into a house. The past days he spent time outside hunting souls and going to college. He caught a glance of her tattoo under her skirt, than quickly covers his eyes and blushes. "Why did you put a "Life" tattoo there?" He hears something made a cute noice and removes his hand. "Oh my... Hello Lucy!" His hairstrands flips from excitement. He walks slowly closer and strokes it's back. He feels more relaxed. Dillan sure got a good taste.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Dillan raised an eyebrow at his question before smiling. 
    "I have death and in between right? So why not get one that says life? I got it when I was a kid and I thought sex actually meant something. Like you only have sex with someone you love. And apparently you haven't lived until you fall in love. Like life starts then. It's nine years old, so obviously it doesn't mean that much anymore." Dillan explained as she passed Lucy off to Kaichi to get the can of cat food out. 
    Dillan chuckled, shaking her head. 
    "Stupid girl...you were just a baby...you hadn't lived yet. you hadn't had the heartbreak and learned what life really is." Dillan thought with a painful sigh. 
    To think of the love she thought she had. 
    "Everything all changes when you believe you're in love."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Kaichi takes Lucy and listens careful to her story. "It's still carved into your body, so the meaning is still there." he says calmly. His eyes are half closed and looks at Lucy. "What made you stop believing that?" He raises his head and looks at her with a questioning look. "I never fell in love before. Also died as virgin." He chuckles lightly. Be careful to not tell everything... She might discover you dayform. "Even without love my feelings keep suffering." He thinks about Taiga. The closer you get, the more it hurts.

Kaichi walks slowly toward her and look down into her eyes. "Did you ever fall in love?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"Well, I can answer all those questions in one. I have had sixteen boyfriends, one of which I had fallen in love with." Dillan sighed as she leaned against the counter and watched her cat eat. 
    "It was nineteen when I fell in love. And for awhile. It was cool. We started out friends, but it was really fake. And see, at that age you want the love from the movies more then anything. So you believe anything he says and you do what they want." Dillan tried to explain, pausing to search for the right words occasionally. 
    "See it starts out so beautiful buy then you're six feet under just gasping for air. But then the betrayal happens. And everything just bursts. Yet you can't let it show." Dillan said a little sad. 
    "And dying as a virgin? That isn't anything to be ashamed of. Trust me...after a while...sex doesn't really matter...men with smiles that make you feel safe...women who make you feel like you're the only one. But if just doesn't work that way." Dillan stroked some hair behind Kaichi's ear. Her lips gently parting a little bit.
    "You have stunning eyes."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Kaichi looks stunned for a moment. 16?! Thats a hell bunch of guys. What kind of guys does she attract? Could it be her own fault? For some reason he pity her. He has no idea if she's being used,  or she just played around. Even after 10 relationships she keeps losing. What could have happend? "I understand that. After I turned 14 a new world opened for me. Before I was just naive." He sighs deeply. He never had a relationship and always watched others. It's sad to see the broken hearts around. "Right now I only want a real friend." He looks at her with a gentle smile. Then suddenly he released Lucy when Dillan comes closer. The cat jumps off and walks away. He blushes light when she touched his hair. "T...thank you. Nobody has praised me like that before." His eyes look slowly away from her, a little embarrassed.
    Your cute face makes me hungry... Stop making that sad face, it's turning me on...
    These words echo in his head. Bad people who only wanted his body made such praises. He ignores it. This time it's different.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Dillan cocked her head to the side before studying and decided to giggle. 
    "Sometimes, girls can be bitches, that's a fact. But trust me, once you meet the right one, you'll know. You'll know with every kiss." Dillan said in a hoarse whisper. 
    It was important to understand that if he had never been in love. But she couldn't sugar coat it. Life and love sometimes got in the way of each other. 
    But it was so odd, she hadn't really had someone stare at her like that. 
    To listen so attentively. 
    "Any more questions?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Every kiss... he thinks. He looks down and let his long eyelashes cover a bit. "Maybe you can teach me how to love" he says with a playful tone. Then his eyes look back into hers. "I dont have questions right now, but maybe I save them for later." He shows a warm smile. Theres nothing suspicious about her... till now. "Do you have questions for me? If so, ask me." His eyes look filled with mystery. Of course he cannot reveal everything about himself. Hopefully she trusts him.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:43 pm

"If I asked you to kiss me right now...would you do it?" Dillan asked with her eyes large and wide with a similar look om her face as a child did. 
    Dillan grew a large smile, almost with a glint that couldn't be placed. 
    She really didn't know what to think. 
    Should she play part in this. Go into what always happened?
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm

He glances at her silently. It almost look like he froze for a moment. "A...a kiss?" He smiles awkwardly and strokes his hair, not knowing what to do. He lowers his head a bit and blushes. "W... why do you ask for a kiss? I thought a moment ago you didn't trust me." He pauses for a moment and puts his hand in his pockets. "I dont know how to kiss." he whispers. Without the influence of alcohol he's just a shy bunny. Even when his actions look romantic, he isn't aware of that. Except if it's on porpose...
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Dillan shook her head beginning to laugh. 
    "I was only joking. I wanted to see your reaction. Sorry." Dillan apologized with a weak smile. She felt kinda bad, he didn't deserve to be tricked like that. 
    Dillan wrapped her legs around him and yanked him close so their bodies touched. 
    Quickly, she pulled his face down and very messily kissed him, leaving the gloss of the lipstick on him.
    Her lips would sloppily and loosely move against his mouth, but in almost a lazy way. 
    She parted away with her face gently flushed to match her messy hair falling in her face and her chest rising rapidly up and down. 
    "And that's how you kiss."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"Oh I thought so haha." He smiles awkwardly. Seriously why did I fall for... His thoughts were cut off when he felt her leg around him. W...what? He started to feel nervous. Within a second she pulled his face down and he felt her soft lips pressed on his. He didn't move an inch, stunned from her action. Firstly he clenches his first, but then relax a bit. When her lips released his he looks at her with gentle eyes. He gasps. With his hand, he moves her hair gently behind her ear. His face is flushed red and his chest is moving rapidly up and down. What is this feeling...? He turns his head away, still blushing. "T...that was my first kiss" he says in a whispering voice. He never expected that she would do that, especially so fast. Is she always like that to men?
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:25 pm

"Yeah...I could tell..." Dillan managed to muster as she scratched the back of her head with a bit of shock he took it so well. 
    "So now you know how to kiss a girl. You were kissed by one of the best." Dillan laughed cockily. It was something to be laughed at in her mind. He got so embarrassed. 
    But it had been a while since she had her first kiss, so the concept was a bit distant and even strange to her. 
    Kisses were kisses. 
    They didn't mean anything. The men don't mean anything if you don't mean anything to them, so how it such a crime not to love them back. 
    But the number one rule is not to cross that fine find line.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

"I wonder if it did mean something..." He lowers his head to let his hair cover his eyes a bit. For some reason it felt good, but he can't admit it. He turns his head and his eyes look into hers. Since she still had her leg around him, he puts his arms around her waist to keep her in balance. He moves his face closer to hers and asks in a whispering voice: "What do you really think of me?" He places his other hand behind her head, stroking her hair gently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 pm