Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

+2
Iivari Owen
Sacul Crow
6 posters

A quiet study [Finished]

Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

A quiet study [Finished] Empty A quiet study [Finished]

Post by Sacul Crow Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 am

Sacul was in his own little world, he did not seem to notice anything when he was reading. Heck the world could end there and then and he might not even notice. He had small stacks of books piled around him, he set down one and then looked at the piles around him. "oh crap... I guess i forgot to put those back... Welp might as well get on that." he mumbled to himself. As much as he enjoyed reading, he did not really care for cleaning up his books.

Last edited by Sacul Crow on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

A quiet study [Finished] Empty Re: A quiet study [Finished]

Post by Iivari Owen Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 pm

Iivari made his way through the library. As head Librarian it was his job to make sure everything was running smoothly. He came across a man completely surrounded by small stacks of books. Iivari was happy he had taken such an interest in reading but it would be a pain to put all those books back. Hopefully Bevin would be willing to help him. He could almost see Cao disappearing at the mention of more work. "Excuse me sir, would you like some help putting those book up?"
    Orion Shelter
    Orion Shelter

Post by Orion Shelter Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Orion entered the library, they held some books in their hands that they intended to return to Iivary before it was too late, they could be very forgetful sometimes, leaving a book somewhere for a couple of weeks after they've read it and then have to suffer the feeling of their wallet getting a bit lighter when they finally return it and have to pay for returning it so late. They sighed a little as they walked over to the desk in the library, no Iivary... oh. They looked around for him, or any other employee, they wanted to return these books and start reading others instead... and maybe having a little chat with their friend Iivari would be very delightful. Sighing slightly they placed the books on the desk and took a few steps from it in search for anyone, they then noticed Iivary talking tooo~ Oh! that was Sacul, right? Their kissing friend! They smiled a little when they thought back to that kiss and how jealous Kain had gotten... aah~ good times.
    "I wonder if I should say hi..."
    Because it had been indeed a while since they last saw him...
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Iivari notices his friend Orion and waves. It was nice to see them again. Even if they did hang around Kain sometimes they were very nice. Had she come to check out more books? He would be happy to help her.
    Orion Shelter
    Orion Shelter

Post by Orion Shelter Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Orion lid up when they saw that Iivary noticed them, they took a step to the side so he could see the books they just brought and patted the stack gently with a large smile on their face before they walked over to him and Sacul.
    "Greetings!"
    They said a bit to loud, but realized it quickly and rubbed the back of their head.
    "I mean... greetings."
    they said in a much lower tone and gave Iivary an embarrassed smile.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Iivari's mouth twitched up a bit. He liked being around Orion. They were always so cheerful. It rubbed off on him easily. Hello Orion. I trust you are having a good day. Would you like some help with some books? I have some new ones I think you would like.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Able wandered back to the library. Of course he was reading as he walked, a stack of books tucked under one arm as he held his book open with his other hand. He wasn't watching as he made his way through the doors, opening them with his back and now walking backwards heading for the desk. He was so drawn into his book as he tends to be, his mouth moved lightly as he read the words almost wanting to speak them aloud but of course didn't at least not too loud. How silly it would be for someone of his stature to be walking around reading such cheesy adorable lines that were in some of these books. Though at times if you managed to get close to him you can hear him reading barely at a whisper in that gentle voice of his.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Caolán was skulking the shelves, trying to find a new place where he could nap uninterrupted since his last spot was discovered. But he spotted his friend right away, "Sacu?" He brightened up immediately, smiling at the other and hugging him. He ignored Iivari and Orion. He was still mad at the two.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:38 am

He looked up hearing Caolán's voice and smiled as he hugged him. He was happy to see Caolán, even if he would not admit it to others around him. Speaking of others, he had only then noticed all the other people in the library. "Whoa where did they come from...." he mumbled to himself quietly. He then looked to Caolán "Hiya Caolán~ How are you?" he asked.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:35 am

"I'm doing well, how are you?"He noticed the stack of books, "Are you planning to check those out or put them away? Either way I'd love to help." Caolán had been planning on napping but he hadn't seen Sacul in a while. He wanted to spend a little time with the other.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:05 am

"I'm doing fine~" he said with a smile. "oh uh I took to many off the shelf... And i read them all so now I have to put them back... And thanks for helping! Some of these shelfs are... well... to high up for me." He mumbled the last part seeing as he was slightly embarrassed about it.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 am

"Not a problem." Caolán stuck his hands out to take some book and dropped his voice to a near audible whisper, "Just as well it'll look like I'm doing work." He flashed another smile at Sacul.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Iivari was surprised. He had never seen Caolan so helpful before. Was he feeling well? This wasn't like him at all. Iivari watches the two in vague amusement.
    Orion Shelter
    Orion Shelter

Post by Orion Shelter Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Orion ran their hand through their bangs when Caolán came into the library, they were a bit confused to why he was ignoring them, did they do anything bad? They shook the feeling off and turned back to Iivari, deciding not to interrupt him while he spoke to Sacul.
    "I would appreciate the help, and I have been having troubles finding books to read, so I would love to see what you will suggest!"
    And again, orion spoke a bit too loud, so they whispered a low "oops" and rubbed the back of their head once again.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Iivari nods, amused by their loudness and apology. It was nice of them though unnecessary. He leads them over to a different isle and takes some books off the shelf, handing them to Orion. "These just came out but are very popular already. I think you will find them quite enjoyable."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Able managed to back up to the counter without incident though once his back bounced against the surface he gave off a bit of a squeak. He thought he might have run into someone or something of importance. Looking over his shoulder he found that no he was fine. With a sigh of relief he glanced back out at everyone. He blinked a bit smiling at Cao and Sacul. He found them so cute.~ He watched Orion and Iivari start walking around to gather books for Orion to read. So Able set his stack of books down, putting his book mark in the one he was currently reading, and walked as stealthily as his height would allow towards Cao and Sacul. He hid behind a shelf as he watched them hoping they were going to do more cute things. He loved watching cute couple like romantic things. Yes somehow to him putting books away together can be romantic. He tried his best not to give off those giddy giggles of his.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:38 pm

He let out a small laugh "Let me guess... did you fall asleep again?" he said with a smile as he put books back on their shelves. "Maybe you should be a bear, then you could sleep all threw the winter." he said with a laugh."Caolán the big scary bear!"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 pm

"Teddy bears are cuter though." Caolán chuckled a little. He suddenly looked around, he felt someone watching. He stared directly at the bookshelf Abel was hiding behind before turning back to his books. Maybe he was imagining it...
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 am

Able nibbled his lips some as he saw Cao glance at the bookshelves. He attempted to duck a bit as he continued to hide. He really hoped he wasn't visible through the small space between shelves and the top of books. He didn't want to ruin their moment. It was just too cute.~
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 am

"Pff yeah I guess they are, Something wrong?" he asked as he saw Caolán turn around to look behind. He looked back as well but saw nothing.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:05 pm

"Nothing, just thought I saw something." Caolán replied, "I was afraid it would be my boss telling me to stop talking in the library." He smiled at Sacul, "But never mind that. How have you been? We should go out for pastries again sometime.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 am

Kaichi walks around the library looking for interesting books. He touches the books lightly to sense magical power. Sadly he didn't find anything till now. Suddenly he trips over a pile of books. He quickly cover his face as his body falls on the ground. He left out a small squeak. I hate this small fragile body... He slowly gets up and wipes the dusts off his clothes. He bows his head and looks at what made him trip. Then he stares at the guy with white-black hair. These books must be his.
    You shouldn't put these books here.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

"We really should-..." He had turned his attention to the man who had fallen over his book piles. "I'm sorry, I have been putting them away, Are  you alright?" He asked the other as he went and picked up the other books.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:40 am

I'm fine. He takes a glance at this guy. He never seen him before. Who is he? A destroyer or rescuer? He notices that Caolán is with him. Could they be friends? Kaichi lift his head a bit to take a look at the white-black haired guy. He can't help that his childish dayform is so small. He always have to look up at people in this form. Annoying... His emerald green eyes keep staring at him.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Able continued to watch. When the boy had fallen he wanted to run out to him so bad to help him, but that would have blown his cover. The boy was quick to get up and Sacul was quick to check on him though. Still Able had a bit of guilt for not helping him. He pressed closer to the bookshelf as he continued to creep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:14 pm