Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

3 posters

Opposing Opposites [finished]

Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Opposing Opposites [finished] Empty Opposing Opposites [finished]

Post by Kain dalmont. Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 pm

((edited due to the original was slipping out of character.))

It was midday though the sun wasn't shinning on these streets. Instead the clouds kept it locked away. Rain bounced off of the pavement and a nice steam rose from it creating a bit of an eerie feel.
    Kain walked these streets his head was lowered as he felt the rain beating against him. He loved the rain. He loved storms. This was probably due to his element being lightning. But today was not a good day for him. He hadn't been laid in a couple of nights. He felt so antsy. So much energy was built up and it ran through his body without an out lit. He hadn't had the chance at night to attempt to release the electricity and without his usual out lit it was all pent up. He hated this feeling. It made him twitch and often feel extremely grumpy. Not really good for when he wants to be his charming self.
    He took deep slow breaths trying to keep it mind over matter focusing on the water that was slowly drenching his hair and clothes.

Last edited by Kain dalmont. on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Opposing Opposites [finished] Empty Re: Opposing Opposites [finished]

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:48 am

Iivari walked down the same street the opposite way. He was in a bit of a bad mood. The Library hadn't been doing too well lately. If they didn't get some more visitors soon they could be in trouble. He didn't want to have to lay off anyone no matter how lazy (Caolan) they were. The rain beat down on him causing his usual perky ponytail to turn snakelike with the wetness. His fists clenched. He just wanted to get back to the Library and finish his book.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:53 am

Since he wasn't watching where he was going he felt his shoulder slam into someone. He instantly paused. His body tensed up and he took in a sharp breath. Dear whoever watches me... please... just... be someone I can get along with... be some sexy lady. Be someone that can fix my problem. He hoped as he slowly turned his glare towards Iivari.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 am

Iivari glares back at him straight in the eye. Great, now his day was even worse. He grits his teeth. He hated Kain. He hated the way he was so full of himself, the way he made himself the center of attention, and most of all the way he treated everyone like they were there just for his personal benefit.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:04 am

Kain gave off a growl but turned his head slightly trying to keep it more civil if only for a moment.
    "Oh... it's you... just when I thought I might have found me a sexy lady to easy my weariness..."
    He grumbled and shook the bangs out of his eyes only for them to come back and cling to his face.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 pm

"I can't say I'm sorry to disappoint you." Iivari growls at him.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:17 pm

"I'm going to recommend you watch your tone with me... I'm not in a good mood."
    He warned the other gazing away slightly. He wasn't in the mood for this guys insults and snarky attitude today. This is not one of those throw comments back and forth days. This was one of those days that he felt like punching someone in the face, even though he normally cowards away from fights. Hell even Imeria probably wouldn't be able to get a good argument from him, and we all know how he loves to throw harsh comments back and forth with her.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:36 pm

"The world won't stop because you're in a bad mood Kain. That's not how things work." his face shadows over and his body tenses up. "Just suck it up and move on like a man."
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:51 am

"Ha... haha... HA... I don't think you get it... Th-this is something... that wont go away... Not until I personally do something about it. So again watch what you say unless you want to be how I fix my problem."
    He threatened his tone was sarcastic as he glared at the other. He was forcing a toothy smile at the moment though it could fade at any second.
    Sacul Crow
    Sacul Crow

Post by Sacul Crow Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 am

"God will you two get a room already?!" Sacul called over at them. He had been watching the two go at it for a while, and he was just now getting annoyed by it. "Just kiss and make up or something!"
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Iivari ignores the onlooker. "So you're going to take out your anger on anyone who passes by or is it me you've got a problem with?"
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Kain growled and glared at Sacul.
    "You would like that huh?"
    Great now he has to deal with two people who don't like him. Was this gang up on Kain day? Oh well not like he particularly cared, he was used to it considering he managed to make so many people dislike him. He kept his glared towards Sacul as he spoke towards Iivari.
    "... You just happened to be getting on my bad side..."
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"I don't have a problem with being on your bad side." He didn't care if he was on Kain's bad side. "If you want to fight then take a swing at me and quit wasting my time with your stupid blabbering."
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"... it really is fucking difficult trying to talk to you.."
    Kain thrusts his hands into his pockets and shook his head to flip his soaked hair out of his face. Shoving the other harshly with his arm as he started to walk.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 pm

"Maybe if you weren't so stuck up all the time it would be easier. How can you talk to someone who only thinks of himself?"
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 am

Kain froze his hands slowly starting to ball up in his pockets, clawing at his thighs as they made fists.
    "Don't fucking act like you know me... you don't..."
    He hissed that trying his best to not turn around and slug the other. He wouldn't be able to hold this control for long it was noticeable that he was already trembling: one from his issues and two from his building  frustration. How could this guy be acting like he know's so much about Kain. Hell Kain doesn't know Kain. Not truly at least. These people didn't know what he thought about. And he sure as fuck wasn't going to be telling someone who acted towards him like this. He probably wouldn't even tell Bunny or Orion of his thoughts and he actually cares for them in some matter though he may never admit it.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

"You aren't that hard to read Kain. You're just a sad guy who uses his inflated ego to try to get whatever he wants even though you know most people don't like you."
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Kain twirled back to Iivari quickly snatching the other by the collar of his shirt lifting the other up slightly.
    "You make me sound so simple... In what way do you mean sad? I'm fucking happy! Yeah I use my charms to get what I want... Yeah I know there is a lot of people that don't like me... But don't assume that is all I'm about. Don't act like you know the real me... Unless of course if you do I would be delighted for you to tell me. My memory is a bit fuzzy of things..."
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Iivari seems unfazed by his outburst. "I do know. I am aware of what you did before your memory went  fuzzy. I think it would be best for everyone that it stayed that way. Especially Orion." He stares coldly back at Kain. He knew how he had hurt Orion. That was something he could never forgive him for.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Kain almost seemed to falter at those words but he gripped tighter to the other's collar. Hands trembling a bit as he lowers his head slightly, baring his teeth as he gritted them a bit.
    "... Leave Orion out of this... ... I..."
    He paused a bit. He snapped his head back up his deep blue eyes actually cold and harsh on the other, something that you don't see very often from Kain. Usually he looks at other with smugness.
    "I'm a self absorbed prick... that doesn't give me the cold uncaring heart that everyone seems to think I have... so watch what you say..."
    He hissed alluding to the fact that he cares a bit more then he lets on, something he wouldn't really ever admit even to himself. Droplets of rain clung to his eye lashes slowly dripping from them as he glared at the other. After a few moments of this he grew tired of it punching the other in the face as he let him go. Kain just simply turned his back on Iivari after hitting him. He didn't really expect the other to attack him back so he just stood there feeling the rain pound against his head and back. Small shivers ran though him a bit as he shoved his hands into his pockets once more.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Iivari wiped the blood from his mouth glaring at Kain's turned back. He only said three words but they were full of meaning. He didn't care that he would get hit again. He just wanted Kain to feel a fraction of the pain Orion had felt. "They trusted you."

Last edited by Iivari Owen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:14 pm

A shudder ran through Kain as he turned and slugged the other again grabbing Iivari once more by the collar and glaring. He closed his eyes after a moment trying to calm his trembles. It was because of dick moves like that people wasn't able to trust him. Did he really care though? Did it really matter if people trusted a demon like him? It matters with some people... Another shudder ran though him and he shook his head to erase the thought.
    "I told you... Watch what you say... If you want to be hit even more my fist will be happy to help..."
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Iivari assumes a fighting position. He wasn't the kind of guy to back down from a challenge. "Bring it. I'll beat the crap out of you so Orion will have at least a little bit justice for what you did."
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:39 pm

"... why do people always assume I'm so easy to beat..."
    He sighed this and took a couple steps back and took his own pose. Did he just look weak? Was it because he was a model? Ok... more then likely it was because he came off as a complete coward when it came to confrontation. But really, when he has to fight it is hand to hand combat. His distanced fighting wasn't very good at all things considering. Smoothing his hair out of his face he looked at the other measuring him up.
    "Don't you think Orion would want their own justice?"
    He asked giving a slight tilt of his head. He knew the only things saving him from Orion's "justice" was the fact he lost his memory and that he still had their eye, safely hidden away at the moment.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:49 pm

"That's for them to deside." Iivari spins around and roundhouse kicks him in the chest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content