Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

4 posters

Mid-battle Sanctuary

Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Mid-battle Sanctuary Empty Mid-battle Sanctuary

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:22 am

Iivari stumbles into the abandon hospital coughing up blood. The battle out there tonight was a particularly bloody one and he hadn't been too lucky tonight. He flaps his wings weakly trying to stay upright. Realizing there was no way he was going to be able to stay upright he collapsed on a dusty old couch in the old waiting room. He had been jumped by a group of particularly nasty Destroyers and was badly wounded. He had barely gotten away with his life. Luckily the abandoned hospital the Rescuers used as a base was near by and he was able to get to it without being followed. As he lied on the couch trying to cover his wounds with his hands he could hear the ongoing battle outside. Screams and war cries rang out in the sky among the clang of weapons. The human children of Green Falls liked to tell ghost stories about nights like this. They said it was an army of ghosts fighting the undead warriors away from their turf. The adults usually dismissed it as rowdy partying since they could never find anything when they came to check out the noise. It was a lot messier and bloodier than both of those but if that's what they wanted to think who were they to stop them? Iivari quickly prayed none of his friends were hurt. From the sound of the battle outside tonight anyone could be dead. And if he didn't treat his wounds soon he would be. The loss of blood had made him so dizzy that he couldn't get back up. The only hope he had was if another Rescuer came and helped him. He was completely calm despite this situation. He wasn't afraid of dying. He just would rather not now. He sort of liked living here like this. Hopefully he wouldn't be the only Rescuer who would decide to take refuge here.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Mid-battle Sanctuary Empty Re: Mid-battle Sanctuary

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:40 am

Caolán had seen someone flee the battle midway but could tell if it was a rescuer or destroyer since he was occupied with not getting injured. He'd already been banged up and was running low on bullets so the second he could he flew off to the hospital to make sure it wasn't an enemy invading their base. One of his smaller wings had been broken, he was lucky to have four but with one gone he was off balance and found himself flying sideways.

He tumbled onto the pavement in from of the hospital, reloading and following the trail of blood to the possible enemy.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Iivari heard someone come into the hospital but didn't dare to say anything. If it was a destroyer he was dead. He'd be an easy kill. He stayed silent in hopes that they would come into view and he could see who it was.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Caolán turned the corner and startled so bad he nearly shot Iivari by instinct. He wasn't expecting the person to be so close, he was doing a very good job at being quiet. Caolán was also startled that it was his human boss. He'd never even thought the other could be a rescuer. "Iivari??" He questioned, slipping his guns in his holsters and kneeling beside the wounded man.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Iivari glances over at him. "C.....aolan?" He mutters. Great. So his lazy employee was a rescuer and his only hope for survival. How reassuring. "Didn't think you'd be here...." he mutters.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:16 am

"Same to you." He replied back. There were a lot of rescuers out there and Iivari was badly wounded. If he could find a healer.... No, first the bleeding had to stop. Abandoned or not this was still a hospital, there had to be gauze somewhere. "One sec." Caolán said as he wandered into one of the room, he found the stuff easily. He hurried back to Iivari, remembering his training and wrapping the wound firmly and applying pressure.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

Iivari lied still while Cao started to patch him up. He was still in bad shape but the danger of him dying had dropped. How strange that he would owe his life to Caolan. He was positive he'd never hear the end of it. "You're hurt too.... how bad?" He says when he sees the blood on Caolan.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 am

"Not as bad as you." He replied, moving from wound do wound. "There. Now you won't die long enough for me to find a healer." He stood, trying to shake out his broken wing but it wasn't responding at all. He tutted and starting hurrying off, "You'd better not be bead when I get back!"
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 am

"No promises" He calls after him. He trys to relax and slow his blood flow. Where was that idiot going anyway?
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am

Caolán tried hard to remember who had healing abilities. He wished he had magic in situations like this. At least blessed bullets....something. He edged back into the fray, trying to find a fellow rescuer he could take to Iivari.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Able wandered the streets, it seemed to be getting hectic out there tonight but he didn't transform fully. He often wouldn't transform unless he had to. Whenever he saw someone who had fallen injured in the streets he would quickly move them out of harms way and treat the wound as best he could. He wished he had healing abilities, instead he used a mix of plants and human first aid to try and help. The leaf marking on his cheek appeared and glowed as he used his abilities, his hair also wanting to change to a full green. If one looked carefully they could see the faint glow of his halo as it tried to appear as well. He would whisper prayers in a soft calm voice, if it didn't help with the wound maybe it would at least help put the person at ease.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Caolán's only ability he was proud of was being a fast flyer, and with one wing completely unresponsive that was out. He ambled through the streets as quickly as he could, "Able!" He didn't even care at this point whether he was a rescuer or destroyer, he knew Able was a helpful person no matter what. "Can you heal?? Iivari is very badly injured!" He tugged on his arm more, as if urging him to follow back to the hospital without first hearing his answer.

Last edited by Caolán Gallagher on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Able blinked confused as he was tugged on but the other's statement brought urgency to him.
    "I can't fully heal but I can administer some pretty good first aid if that will help."
    Able's heart was leaping in his chest, he worried greatly for his friend now. He obliged in fallowing along to the hospital.
    "How bad is it?"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:30 pm

".....pretty bad....I staunched the bleeding but it isn't enough." He hurried Able to where Iivari was, "If you can't do anything then I'll go back and try and find another healer, but please..."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"I-I'll do my best..."
    He told the other. When he saw Iivari he almost wept. Able ran to the other and went to Examine the wound.
    "I-Iivari?"
    He called softly to his purple haired friend.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Iivari didn't answer. He was very still.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Able started to tremble his heart beating faster.
    "I-I-Iivari?"
    He squeaked out warm tears in his eyes as he shook the other lightly.
    "P-Please answer me."
    He pleased as he pressed his head to the other's chest to listen for a heart beat. Able allowed himself to transform a bit more, his ears elongating to hear better.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 pm

There was no response. There was no audible heartbeat.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Caolán grit his teeth as he watched Able, "........Well?!" He was beyond irritated, "Didn't I tell you not to die by the time I got back!?"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Able twitched as the tears started to fall down his face.
    "N-No... Iivari you can't..."
    His words were muffled as he pressed his face into the other's chest. He fully transformed now not able to hold it back. His tail came out, pretty much a green version of Kain's, and curled around the other. His wings stretched then folded. His Halo appeared resting on his head, it glowing with sadness.
    "Caolán p-please tell me you can do something... I can't bring people back to life. How do you fix a heart beat?"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Silent tears were rolling down Caolán's cheeks, "....If I knew how to bring him back believe me I would...."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 pm

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything... I didn't make it here in time... I'm so sorry..."
    Able wept against the Iivari's chest. His hands gripped tight to the other's clothes.
    "I should have read more... I should have learned healing magic..."
    He rambled and stayed there as his Halo grew more and more brighter showing the man's sadness.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Trixie heard them as she passed by and ducked into the old Hospital. She notices two rescuers huddled around a couch. She walks up to them and around to the front of the couch when she sees Iivari. She gasps. It was that Rescuer with the broken wing! What was he doing out here fighting! Oh god, why wasn't he moving. She runs up to Able and grabs his arm. "No time to explain! I need you to lend me your power if you want to heal him! Keep ahold of my hand!"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 pm

"U-Uh... Ok I can do that."
    He told her shocked by the sudden action. He takes her hand. She said it was to help Iivari so there was no question that he would do this, no matter what he will help his friends.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Trixie focuses on Iivari, using Able's power to start to heal Iivari. She manages to get his heart beating more steadily and heal a lot of his wounds but he was still critical. She looks over at Able, scared. "Mister.... I-I'm going to do something..... I-it's going to be dangerous..... but.... Just promise me.... when I'm done.... You'll get my necklace back on me, okay?" She was trembling but she had to do this. She couldn't let this man die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:40 am