Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

4 posters

Mid-battle Sanctuary

Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Mid-battle Sanctuary - Page 2 Empty Re: Mid-battle Sanctuary

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:00 pm

He didn't say anything, but nodded. He could do that. He looked to Cao for support in case he was to need help. He had no clue of the danger or anything that she was about to do. He just wanted to save his friend. And was willing to do whatever she said to do so.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Trixie took a deep breath. She had promised herself she'd never do this but she couldn't let this man die just because she had gotten here too late. She gently puts her hand on her necklace, mutters a prayer, then rips it off, tossing it to Able. She doubles over like she's in pain, her appearance rippling a bit. Trixie quickly grabs Iivari and heals him out of the critical condition. She starts giggling a little bit, then howling with laughter. Her appearance switches completely to her night form and she falls down on the floor giggling insanely. "LOL OMG DID U SEE UR TAILL?" she giggles. She grabs onto his tail and yanks on it, still on the floor. "ITS SO FLUFFY LOL DO U USE IT TO TICKLE PEEPS? OMG CAN I TRY? CANICANICANICANIPLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEE?????"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 am

Able squeaks as she latched onto his tail. He tries to pull it away but she has a good grip. He flailed around about as he tried to get away.
    "N-no... don't do that. I like my tail... I don't use it for things like that."
    He remembered he had to put the necklace on her. Clutching it in his hand he tried to get closer to her by winding up in his tail.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 am

Caolán was shocked by the appearance but when she yanked Able to the ground he went back into fight mode and grabbed her arm, yanking it up and behind her like a policeman.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 am

Trixie was too distracted by Able's tail to even care about the existence of Caolan. She was easily taken by surprise and stunned for a second. She didn't seem to like being manhandled. "HEY U KNOW WHAT ELSE WOULD B FUN? CHOPPING OFF THT GREEN TAIL THING AND USIN IT TO TICKLE THE GRUMPY GUY UNTIL HE LIGHTENS THE FUCK UP!" She attempts to squirm away from Caolan.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Caolán wasn't a joky person so all he did was glower and force to the ground, pinning her, "Able! The necklace!"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Able squeaks a bit not liking that idea at all. He was rather fond of his tail even if he didn't go into nightform all that often. Able now got close enough to attempt putting the necklace on. He reached around her working to clasp it on her.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Trixie struggled a bit, but Caolan had her pinned good. She quickly morphed back to her normal form and squirmed away from Caolan. Normally she'd be crying by this point from shame and embarissment but right now there was someone who needed her. They could talk about this later. Trixie grabbed Iivari. "Come on! Help me get him to the hospital!"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Caolán hurried over easily picking up the smaller male. But his wing was broken....He would've been able to get him there faster than any car on normal circumstances but now...
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Trixie has them all pile into her car and drives them all to the Hospital. She manages to get Iivari back into his dayform and they rush him to the emergency room. The medics take Iivari and Trixie, Caolan, and Able are left waiting outside in the waiting room. Trixie sits in a chair, too afraid to speak to the others. She knew she should explain what happened and tell them how sorry she was but she couldn't bring herself to say anything. They probably hated her now.....
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Caolán was in severe pain. Switching back to human form was not a good idea when his wing was broken. The whole side his broken wing was on felt like an anvil had been dropped on it.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Trixie noticed this. She quickly looks back and forth to make sure no one else was around and motioned for cao to switch so she could work on the wing.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Cao needed painkillers so badly, but they always made him sleepy, no matter how weak or strong. He needed to stay awake to make sure Iivari was alright though.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Trixie sighs. "Come on, switch to your nightform real quick so I can set your wing idiot!"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 am

Cao glanced around and shifted, "Is it better to stay in night form for it to heal properly?"
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 am

Trixie nods "Yes, but it wont hurt it to be in dayform." She starts to work on his wing. He didn't seem to be mad about what had happened with her nightform... maybe he was just in too much pain to confrout her about it yet. She bites her lip. Now that they knew what would happen to her? Not everybody would be as understanding as Espen...

Last edited by Trixie Dympna on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:56 pm

As he worked Caolán sat quietly. After a certain point he muttered, "I am proud of you. You took a risk and saved a life today. A very important life...Thank you."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Trixie finishes up with his wing and sits down in front of him. "It's my job Caolan. I'm just glad I could get there in time." She looks up at him like she had done something bad "Caolan... please.... if you really appreciate what I did..... don't tell anyone what I had to do to save him...." She closes her eyes shut tight. "I'm so sorry....."
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:18 pm

"Don't apologize. You did what you had to." He gently hugged her. "I won't tell anyone for your sake though."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Trixie hugs Caolan back. "I don't know if he'll be ok.... But he's very strong. Have hope for him sweetie."
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 pm

"I do. He's too stubborn to die." Caolán said with a small tug of a smile.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Able set there so quiet he could easily be forgotten about, he had switched back into his human form, a little if not a lot self-conscious about his other form. Don't get him wrong he loves his wings and his tail and the little glowing leaf on his cheek was something he would sport around all the time if he could. But he was scared that the similarities between him and a certain someone would raise up too many questions and that was a bridge he wasn't ready to cross just yet. Maybe if he was lucky he wouldn't have to cross it.

He took in a deep breath as quietly as he could as he watched the other two. He pressed back against the wall trying to blend in, as if it was possible with that green burst of bangs in his hair. Watching Trixie and Caolán helped keep his mind at ease though. It kept it from wandering, kept him from worrying too much, kept his gentle heart from weeping for his injured friends. The way they talked, it brought a small smile to him they made him feel like everything was going to be ok.

Able wasn't at all bothered about Trixie's other side. Meaning he wasn't angry or hated her or feared her. Nothing like that. Yeah at the moment he was worried about the safety of his tail but that was over with... that had passed. Curiosity was in him as usual about what that was about but that was a story for another day. For now here they were.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Trixie noticed how quiet Able was being and sat down next to him, taking his hand and giving him a gentle smile. "Hey Sweetie, you ok?" She says in a quiet voice. She knew how kind Able was and knew he would be worried about his friend. "You were very brave out there. Thank you so much for helping me. You saved your friend."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Able gave her a nod. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just thank you so much for your help." He told her giving a soft smile. He held her hand, his long fingers winding around her hand. "What I didn't wasn't much. So no need to thank me." He added little above a whisper as he glanced down.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Trixie shakes her head. "If you weren't there he would have died. Able.... I have something I need to ask you. Would you like to join the medics? You don't seem like the fighting type.... I think you would be a good healer. If you don't want to I understand. But if you do I'll teach you everything you need to know." She gives him a reassuring smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:25 pm