Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

+3
Able Lockheart.
Imeria Fritz
Iivari Owen
7 posters

Stranger's gift

Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Stranger's gift - Page 2 Empty Re: Stranger's gift

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:38 am

The sun finally sets. It was night time in Green Falls. The town had officially become a battlefield. Iivari quickly transforms into his night form and begins to try and break free of his bindings. They were strong, even for being conjured in the daytime, but he knew he would be able to break free of them before too long.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Kaichi noticed that the sun is setting. That means he is going to transform in his adult nightform. He sighs and releases them both. He calls his scythe and turns it into earrings. This is a bad place to transform now...
    Don't cause more problems, Imeria
    he said with a grin. Then he walks into the shadows and disappear.
    Imeria Fritz
    Imeria Fritz

Post by Imeria Fritz Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Imeria had managed to evade the knife that Iivari had throw at her, only to be interrupted by moretherfuckin' Kaichi. Damn, she really disliked this guy.
    "STAY OUT OF IT, KAICHI."
    She shouted, she felt her hands get hotter as she started burning the strings with her claws, but before she could break herself free he let them go and she growled after him.
    "YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME YOU STUPID CUNT!"
    Yeah, this was incredibly frustrating. Her whole body started to heat up and she looked over at Iivari, like fuck she was going to stop mid-way because of some demon-scum that thought he was so high and mighty.
    "you're not gonna leave me hanging now~?"
    She mused at Iivary as she got into her fighting stance once more
    "or you could tell me about that pretty leather bound book you have there~"
    She gave him a wink while she continued to grin, she had completely forgotten about Able, that boy would have to take care of himself... but her better NOT get killed, because one of the things Imeria would always hate is feeling like she owes someone something, and just registering some books for him was not good enough.

(( Edited some spelling ))
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 pm

If he wasn't lost before he was now. He just stared as Kaichi bound them and even more so when new forms were taken and Kaichi released them. Able just didn't know what to do. He was relieved that they were stopped from fighting each other or else he would have had to bind them. Was there even something he could do that with in here? Ah when you wish you can bend carpet or something. He watched the two of them as Kaichi left.
    "Ummm Miss... Sir can't we take this someplace else. We don't want to damage the books or anything."
    He said that hoping to distract them from their fight. If it continued he would have to take some kind of action to make them stop. Though the heat that Imeria was putting off seemed to worry him. How well would that do with lovely plants if he was to find them? He didn't want them to hurt each other... but he didn't want to hurt the plants... ah decisions decisions... Ok they are more important.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Iivari quickly transforms into his night form. He holds a huge bow with an arrow directed at Imeria's heart. I'm not giving you anything. Why would you need this book anyway? It's nothing that would interest you." He completely ignored Able, completely focused on the fight.
    Imeria Fritz
    Imeria Fritz

Post by Imeria Fritz Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Imeria glanced over at Able, the kid looked rather frightened or whatever feeling he was feeling at the moment. She looked back at Iivari and narrowed her eyes, well well well, wasn't this just... Ironic. When she was just mentally bitching and whining about guns and wings, she got this dumb winged angel with a BOW. Imeria's hand felt hotter and her claws turned red from the head, the red of her body got extremely hot and her hair started to get brighter, the ends especially, Imeria knew that after a while they would catch fire.
    " Shut up, Able"
    She hissed at the green haired angel before she focused on the other one with the purple hair, she noticed how he aimed the bow at her chest... more precisely, at her heart. Imeria lifted her hands up a bit, ready to shield her chest if he were to shoot there.
    "really? Well that person that came in seemed mighty interesting~ and the expression on your face when you opened it has made me very~ curious~"
    she said, grinning at him, she was trying to find a time to strike.
    "And if there is nothing that interests me in it, well~ How about you just give it to me anyway, I'll flip through it and if you're right, I'll leave peacefully~ or whatever crap you angels seems to like."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:12 pm

He sighed, now he definitely placed her as that woman he helped. Why were they having to fight in a place like this and over something such as a book. Was he really going to have to transform? Here of all places?
    "Ok... I don't really know whose side to take... because I don't know who is in the wrong... So I'm just going to have to stop you from hurting each other..."
    He puffed, though should he really have to choose? He should be taking the Angel's side really. But his soft heart was getting in the way really, he just wanted no one to get hurt. He slowly started to transform his hair going fully green and his white halo forming around his head. He was trying not to transform all the way unless he was needed to. Why show off his wings and tail if he didn't have to? The leaf shaped marking appeared on his cheek.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Iivari noticed the boy was an angel. What was he doing with her if he was on his side? Was he a traitor? Or just stupid? He didn't know who was at fault? REALLY? The human killing asshole was so OBVIOUSLY innocent."I don't think so. This book is mine. I'm not going to give it to some smartass destroyer just because they want to take a look at it." This is your final warning. Get out or I'll shoot.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 am

Bevin walked around the corner now in her nightform. She didn't care much about wandering the library in nightform as long as Iivari never saw her change. She looked back at the entrance and noticed Iivari with the bow at the destroyers heart and immediately spawned her scythe from the black feather in her pocket. Out of everything I can walk into I walk into this? She saw a peculiar leather Near Iivari. "Ooo~ What's that?"

Last edited by Bevin Plague on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong text)
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Rasumi wakes up from a noise that some people made. She fell asleep while she was reading a book in the library. She blinks after waking up and rubs her eyes. There is a bookmark on her right cheek. She quickly tries to rub it away. How long have she been asleep? The sun had set, which makes the library a little darker. She slowly stands up from the chair and puts the book that she was reading back. Then again she heard some noise and saw a black feather whirl around. What's going on?
    She walks in the direction of the noise and sees three people standing there, ready for a fight.
    Uu...? What are you guys doing?
    she asks while rubbing her eye.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Bevin had thrust the sharp end of her scythe into the library floor and sat on the slanted handle.
    I have no clue~! I came out from around the corner and found these two like this!
    Her large crow Edgar came swooping in with a CAW swiping the book from Iivari dropping it into Bevin's hands. She giggled, I think it has something to do with this dusty old book~
    Imeria Fritz
    Imeria Fritz

Post by Imeria Fritz Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Imeria rolled her eyes at what the dumb angel said, gosh, always the hard way~ but then again, she wasn't going to complain. She noticed from the corned of her eye that Able has started changing, but she didn't pay much attention to it, her eyes were on the arrow aiming at her heart.
    "Sorry to say this buddy, but I ain't leavin' just because a feathery friend told me t-"
    she then heard a familiar voice, she looked over at Rasumi and narrowed her eyes, getting distracted almost completely. And oh goody, another destroyer in this damn place, Imeria hoped that this one was-- oh wait, nope, that new destroyer was now leaning up against her scythe and just chilling, couldn't she see that her teammate was in need for a little bit of assistance? Even a distraction would be nice right now so she could rip that guys throat out and be done with this.
    But then she noticed that the book was in this destroyers hands, she grinned widely and jumped back from Iivari.
    "You! new chick! don't get shot!"
    She shouted to her, finally this would progress a little.

(( EDITED ))
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Hm? Oh I know this angel~ We met before haven't we purple guy?
    She got off and picked up her scythe from the ground studying the cover of the book a little more. What IS this book anyway? She shrugged not caring too much at the moment. All that mattered was the book in Destroyer hands, and it staying there.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Iivari looked over at Rasumi. What was she doing here?! "Rasumi! Get out of here! Run!" He didn't want her to get involved. As a human she'd have no way to defend herself. He couldn't let her get hurt. He shoots an arrow at Bevin to distract her before leaping forward and grabbing the book.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Bevin noticed Iivari stare at Rasumi, who she didn't know, and squeaked in surprise at the arrow that was used to distract her. "No fair man!" She jumped back behind Rasmui before Iivari could damage her. She trapped the girl with the blade along her throat and her hands pinned behind her back. "How about a trade? Give me the book, or watch her die." Her smile grew, and Edgar stayed away from Iivari for now.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Iivari's grip on his bow tightens in rage. He couldn't give the book to the destroyers. Too many humans would die. But he couldn't let Rasumi die either. The book was priority for the war but Rasumi was priority to him. He didn't know what to do. He prayed for a quick miracle.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Able jerked forward some when he watched Rasumi get taken hostage. This was getting way out of control. Why were they having to fight like this and here? He twitched some, what to do? He finally spoke even louder and much more serious.
    "Stop with this stupid fighting! He had the book first!"
    He yelled and set his eyes on Bevin the marking on his cheek starting to glow lightly. His blue eyes were serious as he glared at the other.
    "And let the girl go..."
    He hissed it was unusual for such venom to be in his words but this was just ridiculous. He didn't want to see anyone get hurt and the girl had no part in this. Why did all the demons he came across have to drag others in and put them in danger? Were they all like this?

Last edited by Able Lockheart. on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Bevin sensed the hostility in his voice and debated what to do in her mind. She was usually nicer, but she knew she couldn't let down the Destroyers in this situation. "The girl wouldn't be here is he hadn't snatched the book from me. The book is awfully important..." She kinda stood there dazed not knowing what to do at all. A fight inside put her at a disadvantage for sure. She clenched the scythe tighter.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Rasumi squealed lightly when she got grabbed. Even though livari warned her to run but she was too late before she realized what's going on. Her heart beats rapidly as she feels the sharp blade on her troat. With her hands pinned on her back she couldn't move an inch.
    H...help me please
    she said with a weak voice. Why are they fighting in a library? In such calming and silent place... She felt tears coming up. Suddenly she senses magical power coming from the book that Bevin held. This book.... She froze for a moment.

-switch personality-

Rasumi bows her head so her bangs would cover her face.
    WHO are you taking hostage....?

She smiled creepy though none could see that because her bangs covered it. She used telepathy to talk to Bevin.
    I have a GREAT punishment for you sweety... Heeheehee

Rasumi transformed into her nightform within a blink. She quickly calls a magic spell which teleportes her next to livari.

-switch back-

Eh...?
    Rasumi looks confused around when she ended up next to livari. Free from Bevin. She noticed that she had something in her hand.
    Huh? An old book?
    Somehow she managed to teleport the book with her. She looks confused around, not realizing what just happend.

Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Iivari looks shocked. R-rasumi?! How did you do that?! He shakes his head. Never mind that, he had to get her out of here. He grabs her wrist and runs out the door at top speed, pulling her along with him. Soon they escape into the moonlit streets of Green Falls.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:30 pm

"And he wouldn't have snatched it back if you hadn't have taken it from him to begin w-"
    He paused when change went over Rasumi. He lowering her head wasn't as startling as when she transformed and teleported. Oh well at least she is safe right? When Iivari took her and ran even more relief came over him for the moment hopefully they wouldn't be chased.
    Able glanced at the two destroyers now. He was the only angel in the room now but he wasn't afraid. He watched them closely ready to act if they were to make a move for him or to the two that were making their escape.
    Bevin Plague
    Bevin Plague

Post by Bevin Plague Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 am

Bevin stretched almost not caring, even though she technically failed. "I guess I have no other buisness here~ See ya!" She started to walk off to the back of the library to go through the back door. She'd rather watch than fight, and there was no better place to do that than on a tall building in the sky surrounded with her friends.
    Imeria Fritz
    Imeria Fritz

Post by Imeria Fritz Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Everything happened to fast, Imeria must have been having this mental party in her head while everybody continued acting without her. When she snapped back into it she noticed how Iivari dragged ... that was Rasumi. She froze up. fuck no fuck no fuck no, she was not dealing with that bitch right now. She growled as she stood there, the tips of her hair finally going ablaze as she glared after the other destroyer, she didn't dislike the girl, sure, but the only thing she could do was glare, she felt so damn angry and disappointed in herself for not following the damn angels. ... but look... there was Able.
    Imeria looked over at the green haired angel and raised an eyebrow at him.
    "you can't say I didn't warn you, kid."
    She said coldly as she started to walk out of the library... damn, after all this she was going to leave empty handed, she might as well jump off a building and that way regain her pri-- oh wait, she still owed the damn green haired kid a favor... she sighed deeply while she turned to him.
    "oh, and next time I try to repay you, fuckin' take it."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Able glanced at her cocking his head to the side with that lost puppy like attitude. Though this time he wasn't lost. He had caught on. Took him long enough.
    "I saw no point in taking it here... I didn't see any trouble. And even when there was trouble I was in no immediate danger I was worried for everyone else. Not only could you and the librarian have been hurt, the other girl could have been seriously injured."
    He was speaking of Rasumi with that last statement. His blue eyes fixed on Imeria with seriousness in them.
    Rasumi Barasui
    Rasumi Barasui

Post by Rasumi Barasui Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 am

Before Rasumi disappears with livari she looks at everyone there. Will they be alright? Especially Able. He is the only angel surrounded by demons. Then she looks worried at Imeria. Why is she always so mad and violent? Though she is a demon, there are nice demons too... Also for some reason it looks like she's mad at me. What could I have done? Rasumi holds the old book tightly. She hopes it doesn't fall in the wrong hands. Atleast not Bevin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 am