Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

3 posters

Opposing Opposites [finished]

Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Opposing Opposites [finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Opposing Opposites [finished]

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Kain caught the kick accepting the bit of pain to his chest.
    "Then... don't you think they would be upset for you taking matters into your own hands?"
    He groaned slightly as a slight flash of memory hit him a winged figure standing over him trying to pull something out of his hands. Kain shook it out of his mind as he popped Iivari's knee with his hand, stepping forward a bit to wind his leg behind the others, swiftly going to maneuver the other to the ground.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:59 pm

"Either way it doesn't matter. This is my revenge for a friend's loss." He does his best to soften the blows and he tackles Kain to the ground merging into an all out fist fight.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm

"Oh really? So does that mean you are doing this more for yourself then you are for Orion? Does that make you selfish? Oh? Doesn't that make you like me?"
    Kain taunted the other, remaining rather calm as he exchanged blows with Iivari. He worked to get on top though, you usually have the upper hand from up there. The more and more he moved and fought the less and less shaky he was meaning more precise and better strikes on his half.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Iivari ignores him. He wasn't so easily upset. Iivari fought back with sharp hard blows. They were both getting beat up pretty bad but Iivari didn't want to stop. Like there was some insane bloodlust driving him. One he couldn't explain. He just grew more angry the longer the fight when on. This wasn't normal for him. He was usually a calm, tactical fighter. He thought out his next move and did what was most logical. Here he was just beating up some jerk in an ally for the heck of it. What about Kain could possibly make him loose it like that?
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Kain just chuckled like an idiot as he was hit. Somehow he felt like he was winning despite the injuries he was taking. Was it the fact that the other wasn't as calm as he normally would be? By now Kain wasn't really fighting as he normally would, he was letting himself be hit too much for that. Eventually he did get on top and forced the other's arms down with all his strength. He smirked at the other, his lip bleeding a bit and a bruise already starting to appear on his cheek.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Iivari glares up at Kain. A bit of Kain's blood drips down onto Iivari's cheek. He's too full of rage to notice though. He struggles to get his arms back out but Kain pinned him down good. He glares up into Kain's eyes with pure hatred. he refused to give up and beg to be let up. He'd rather die.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:37 pm

"Now now... you're all riled up huh? Was it me who got you like this? Interesting to see how you completely change from that cool snide man to someone who holds this much hate in his eyes. And it's all my doing apparently. I hold so much power over you..."
    Kain chuckled as he taunted the other continuing to hold him down. He was going to wait til the other had calmed a bit, or at least until he was feeling the damage he took. Kain had a precious  modeling career after all and couldn't afford to take much more damage.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Iivari forces himself to calm down. He couldn't let Kain win just because he couldn't control himself. Iivari just stares up at Kain. "You have no power. It's just your ugly face makes me feel murderous." 
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Kain twitched a bit at the insult, closing his eyes to keep himself calm.
    "... Ah but the fact that you get so violent all because of me is a type of power. You may not like it... but yeah I hold some power over you."
    He continued to smirk and chuckled some.
    "now... Can I let you up? If I do that will I have to pin you again?"
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:04 pm

"Probibly." Iivari answers honestly.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Kain sighs and continues to hold him down.
    'Fine... We'll stay like this until your tune changes... I must thank you though. My mood has improved because of this little encounter."
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Iivari lies there in silence. As much as he hated to admit it Kain had beaten him. He was completely unable to move. "Well? Get on with it already. What are you waiting for? Kill me already. Don't just stare at me with that stupid look, get on with it. You're a destroyer aren't you? Do your job."
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Kain sighs.
    "Really... you're just going to give up like that? I thought you were more fun then that."
    He pauses in order to chuckle and sits up on Iivari's stomach letting go of his arms.
    "There is really no fun in killing you now. This will more then likely come back to bite me in the ass... especially if my leader finds out. But I'll just deal with that then. I want to have as much fun before everything goes to hell. So why not stick around for a while huh? I can always kill you at a later time."
    Kain shrugs and smiles brightly down at the other.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Iivari sits up and stares at him. "You would let your enemy go free? I don't understand." Why was he doing this? He had a hard time believing because it was not fun that he would spare him.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:35 pm

"... I didn't think it was that difficult to understand... I am letting you go because it will be more fun for me. I guess not everyone would think this... but hey not everyone can think like me."
    Kain replied with a shrug. He did have strange tendencies such as this. Making friends, making enemies, spinning his little web all in the sake of fun. He didn't really think about what will happen when things change and he will be forced to fight to the death with the others. He chose not to think about it. It would throw off his groove. For now have fun, more serious things will come with time.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Iivari stands up. "And by think like you you mean don't think at all right?"
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Kain raised a brow as he watched the other. He sat there on the pavement now. Does this guy really think I'm that empty headed? Kain shrugged it off though. He couldn't always help what people thought of him.
    "That's not what I meant... but if that is what you choose to believe... go ahead."
    It was true though... Kain could be rather thoughtless. But that wasn't always. He spent many nights sitting on rooftops lost in thought.
    Iivari Owen
    Iivari Owen

Post by Iivari Owen Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Iivari turns around to walk away. "The worst thing you could have done is to say yes to that." He leaves the ally covered In bruises and blood.
    Kain dalmont.
    Kain dalmont.

Post by Kain dalmont. Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Kain just watches him go not at all phased by that. He slowly stood up a bit of soreness running through him as he made his way back out through the rain. The pain amused him and he lightly rubbed the blood from his lip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content