Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

4 posters

Trixie's Patients

Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Trixie's Patients Empty Trixie's Patients

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Trixie sat in her small treatment room in the Green Falls hospital. She was a new nurse and had been started out treating minor injuries. She in a spinney chair with a clipboard, spinning around and clicking her pen aimlessly as she waited for her first patient to come in. She was pretty excited about it since she was new here and hoped to help as many people as she could. She glances over at the door waiting for the receptionist to bring someone in for her to treat.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Trixie's Patients Empty Re: Trixie's Patients

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Caolán had a stomach ache. It was probably too many sweets...He tried taking a tums but it still hurt so being the baby he was he immediately thought the worst and made his way to the hospital to be treated.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

The receptionist sees Cao come in and waves him over. No need to make him wait, he was the only one there. "Hello sir. Welcome to the Green Falls Hospital. Please fill out this form and when your done we'll assign you a nurse." She hands him a clipboard and pen with a form attached to it.
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Caolán scribbled out his information and passed it back, impatiently waiting for actual treatment. He was shown into a Trixie's room and blinked a little. Oh god...this was the one rolling around in the restaurant....
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Trixie stops spinning in her chair. Oh god it was that guy from the restaurant. Just act cool, like you don't recognize him... "Hello sir! My name is Trixie and I will be your nurse today. What seems to be your trouble?"

Last edited by Trixie Dympna on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 pm

"My tummy hurts......" Caolán said quietly, still hugging himself.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Trixie realizes this guy didn't exactly act like an adult and wouldn't really respond to being treated like one. Lucky for her she was good with kids. She leans over and takes his hand. "Well I'm gonna make your tummy feel better okay? When did your tummy start hurting?"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:00 pm

"This morning...It only hurt a little bit and I drank some hot tea but it got worse..." He pouted softly. "I think it was because last night when I made hot chocolate I wasn't sure if the milk was in date...."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Trixie nods. That would make since. She checks her clipboard for his name. Caolan? Wasn't it Iivari? Maybe Rasumi had been mistaken. "Okay Cao, I'm going to give you some medicine. I want you to take it and throw that milk out okay? You need to get some more milk that's not spoiled. It will make the hot chocolate taste more yummy and your tummy won't hurt again."

Last edited by Trixie Dympna on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Caolán nodded very compliantly, "I drank the last of it last night anyway...." He murmured. He watched her get the medicine together and took it, making a face afterwords at the taste.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Trixie smiles at him. "You'll feel better in no time Cao. You've been very good about this. I'm proud of you." She goes over to her desk and brings him a lollipop. "Here you go! This is for being so good during your visit!"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

He obviously perked up at the lollipop and took it carefully, "Thank you, my tummy feels better already." He gave her a small smile. So she wasn't so crazy after all. In fact, she could have just dropped something and that's why she might have been on the floor.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Trixie smiles at him softly. "I'm so glad to hear that. Be careful about what milk you buy from now on." She takes his hand and leads him back out to the lobby. "You can go now. If you feel bad again come back and I'll take care of you ok?"
    Caolán Gallagher
    Caolán Gallagher

Post by Caolán Gallagher Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm

"Okay, thank you very much." He replied with a small smile, shuffling over to go give his co-pay to the cashier.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Trixie goes back to her room. She sits back down in her chair with a happy spin. Looks like he didn't hate her after all! That was nice. She sits back and waits for her next patient.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Outside the hospital the very strange man was climbing a tall tree. A woman was waiting at the bottom with a look of worry on her face. Her cat was stuck in the tree and Able was climbing to retrieve it. He spoke softly to the kitty as he was reaching out for it. It couldn't help but hiss in fear and try to back up. Then the worse thing happened-the cat slipped and fell from the branch. Without thinking Able leaped from his perch reaching out for the animal. He took it gently in his arms and maneuvered to protect it.
    There was a loud thud as he hit the ground, a groan escaping him as he lost his breath. He opened his eyes though and looked at the creature within his arms, the cat was safe. He smiled and the woman took the cat asking if he was ok. he nodded the fall wasn't all that bad to him really. Could have been worse. He went to stand up and felt a stinging in his right arm fallowed by a slight trickle of blood. Glancing at it he saw claw marks on his arm, the cat must have scratched him when he caught it. Instantly his eyes welled up with tears and he nibbled his lip. Worried the woman lead him into the hospital talking soothingly to him, she didn't realize he was only crying because the cat scratched him, he felt fine from the fall, sore but fine.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Trixie heard the someone come into the hospital and poked her head out into the waiting room. A really tall guy was crying next to an older woman. Trixie walked up to them. "Hello, my name is Trixie. What seems to be the trouble?" She glances over at the boy. He must be really hurt to be crying like that. It hurt her a bit to see him like that. He looked really nice. Hopefully she could treat him as soon as possible.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm

He looked at the girl and with tears falling down his cheeks he held up his arm showing her the claw marks. He nibbled his lip and sniffled. The woman then started telling Trixie what had happened while Able cried quietly and childishly.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Trixie nods and takes Able's hand. "We're going to take you back to the hospital room and get you patched up ok?" She leads him back to the room. He didn't seem to be hurt any way beyond the scratches. He really just needed a few Band-Aids but it seemed he would feel a lot better if she worked on it. She starts to clean the blood off the scratches. "All right Sweetie, whats your name?"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:37 pm

He wiped at his tears with his free hand and looked at her, his blue eyes a bit wide.
    "It's Able, Miss."
    He told her as he watched her work. She seemed so nice and gentle. He gave a light smile as she continued to work.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Trixie smiles back at him. "Don't worry Able, I'm going to help you." She finishs getting all the blood off and gets a few Band-Aids from the cabinet to put on him. She normally used these for giving people after she gave shots but she always had plenty. She gently but them on his arm over all the scratch marks. She didn't think he had been hurt by the fall. Buy guys like him usually bounced back quickly, but it was always good to ask. "Able, did you hurt anything else when you fell out of that tree?"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Able stretched his back it was a bit sore for where he landed on it. He turned and lifted the back of his vest and shirt so she could look. It was of course all red and looked like there might be a bruise forming where his main point of impact was. "It's not that bad right? The grass broke my fall, and the grass would never hurt me." He told her. Those words must have sounded so childlike and strange to be coming from him.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Trixie looks it over. "Hmmm..... It's just a big bruise but it could hurt for a while. I'll give you some medicine to help with the pain okay?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Espen went inside the hospital because he heard about that Trixie is working there and that he was his body felt so heavy that it was hard for him to move peoples noticed his body is wobble a bit when he went inside the hospital and waiting on the coridor to check on his conditons is well or not.

Espen had been working so much from his resturant and these whole week that he hadn`t got so much time to eat so much food lately.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Trixie notices Espen come in and runs over to him. "Oh hello Espen! What brings you here? Are you feeling allright?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:14 pm