Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

4 posters

Trixie's Patients

Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Trixie's Patients - Page 2 Empty Re: Trixie's Patients

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Espen was feeling tired but tries to hold it up a bit "hm?..oh..Trixie..I..just..feels..heavy.."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:25 pm

When he was offered the medicine Able just smiled to her and shook his head. He was fine without it.
    All attention was turned tough when Espen came in. Able ran along behind Trixie. He was there to help steady the male.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Trixie helps Espen into a chair and starts looking him over. She has a hunch she knows what's wrong. She quickly tests his reflexes and some other things and mutters something under her breath to herself. She puts a hand under his chin and tilts it up towards her, looking into his eyes before frowning, giving him a worried expression. "Espen, you're completely malnourished and overworked! You need to eat something and sleep! How long has it been since you ate a decent meal and slept for at least 8 hours at one time?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Espen "...but..I..have..works..to..do..Trixie..this..week..is..one..of..the..busiestt..week..ever..like..working..the..resturant..working..with..the..ingredient..orders...cleaning..up..my..place..make..sure..my..sister..gets..propely..and..regular..meals..and..such..." then he starts to yawns
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Trixie sighs and grabs his hands, pulling him over to look at her. "Espen. You need to rest and eat. It doesn't matter how busy it is if you aren't healthy. You're about to pass out and you need to rest and eat. You can get someone to take over for you while you rest. You've been working way too hard." She looks at him with worried eyes. "Please don't keep doing this to yourself...... It's really scary to see you like this."
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Espen feels to heavy that he is about to sleep "..I..appricated..it..but.." his eyes hardly keeps them up "I...I..I.." to tired to speak
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Trixie grabs him and holds him up so he doesn't fall over. She gives him a sad look. "Please Espen.... don't do this to yourself..... I can't stand to see you like this....." She helps him lean back in the chair. "Let me take you home and get you into bed okay?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Espen "your..going..to..bring..me..back..to..place..with..you?"
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Trixie does her best to help him up, wrapping her arm under his shoulder to help support him. "That's what I said. Now come on, Let's get you home." She turns to Able. "I'll be back as soon as I get Espen home okay?" She takes Espen out of the hospital and helps him into her car. She had just gotten her license and she was pretty excited about driving. She didn't have much money but she still managed to scrape up enough for a used car that was in decent working order. "All right Espen, can you show me the way to where you live? If you're too tired too I can just take you back to my house and let you sleep there until you feel good enough to go home."
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Espen navigates Trixie direction where he lives until he pointed at huge and exclusive looking appartment "there..it..is..Trixie.."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Trixie's eyes widen when she sees it. She had no idea Espen could afford such a nice place. She thought back to her own tiny apartment with half unpacked boxes littering the floor. She was glad they had come here instead of her house. She helps him up into his apartment and into his room. "All right, you need to change into something more comfortable and get into bed. I'll get you something to eat. What would you like?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Espen tries to stand up "..can..make..some..food.."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Trixie forces him to sit back down. "No. Just get changed and rest. I'm your nurse right now and you have to do what I say if you want to feel better ok?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Espen "...ok.." sits down again
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Trixie goes to find the kitchen and does her best to make something that will help Espen get his strength back with the ingredients she could find. She hoped he could change and get into bed all right while she was gone. She started to worry a bit after a few minutes. She goes back over to Espen's room and peeks in. "Espen? Are you doing okay?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Espen changed his causual outfits on his pajamas "hm?.." looks at Trixie "oh..I`m..fine..Trixie..just..feeling..heavy.." then he sits on his bed
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Trixie helps him under the covers, making him lie down. "Now just try to rest. Don't go to sleep if you can help it though. I'm almost done with some food and I don't want you to sleep on an empty stomach." She gives him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'll have you feeling better soon ok?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Espen "..what..are..you..making...?"
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Trixie stands up straight. "I'm making a sandwich. Nice, simple, and filling. It shouldn't upset your stomach too much too." She goes back into the kitchen and finishes making it before bringing it in. She hands it to him. "Eat as much as you can. Don't try and rush it though. Eat slowly. Then try to get some rest okay?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Espen picks up the sandwich Trixie made for him "..I..know.." he slowly eats the sandwich "..."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Trixie sits on the side of the bed and watches him eat. "Espen.... please be more careful about taking care of yourself. It hurts me a lot to see you like this...." She looks down at her lap sadly. "I really don't want you to be hurt...."
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Espen "..you..don`t..need..to..be..worried..Trixie..I`m..always..worked..ever..since..I..lived..from..my..homeland...like..living..on..the..farm..harvest..rice..and..cooking..a..buch..of..dishes..for..the..monks..and..nuns.." while he takes few bites on the sandwich
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Trixie looks back over at him. "Even the strongest people can't go on forever Espen.... Just promise me I won't have to see you like this again." She looks really upset about what had happened to Espen. It was very rare for her to be so upset, even when treating a patient that was in bad shape. "I...... I'm going to make sure this never happens again Espen. I'm not letting you get hurt, especially not by yourself. If you can't even do something as simple as feed yourself then you won't survive for very long now will you?" She stands up and gives him an upset look. "I swear if you die I'll kill you!"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Able... being very Able he was of course creeping on the situation. He was worried for the other male and wanted to make sure he was ok. He did his best to stay out of sight as he listened, sitting on the floor outside the room Trixie put Espen in. Every now and again he would peek in but he didn't want to get caught and get in trouble, so he mainly listened and waited.
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Espen his eyes wides up a bit after she said the last sentences and he close his eyes and smiles a bit "will..you..really..kill..me..if..my..health..gets..worse..than..this..?" then he eat up the rest of the sandwich "I`m..a..bit..thirsty..I..should..go..to..the..kitchen..to..drink..some..water..or..tea.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 am