Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

4 posters

Trixie's Patients

Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Trixie's Patients - Page 3 Empty Re: Trixie's Patients

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Trixie shakes her head. "No, I'll get it. You just try to rest." She goes back into the kitchen and gets some water for him, barely missing Able as she walked past. She brings him back the water and hands it to him. "And don't worry. I'm not really going to kill you. It's my job to make sure you're okay. That and.....well..... I just want you to be okay. Even if I wasn't a nurse." She sits down on the edge of his bed again. "Do you think you can sleep? Sometimes people are so tired they can't sleep at all. I know it sounds weird but it happens. Do you want me to give you some sleeping medicine?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 am

Espen "..sleeping..medicine..?..I haven`t..used..any..sleeping..medicine..before..." yawns a bit and lays his head on the pillow
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:33 am

Trixie smiles softly, glad to see he was finally going to rest. "Well if you can sleep there's no need for it. Just try to get some rest okay?" She pulls the covers over him. "And sleep for as long as you can, ok?"
    Espen Cao
    Espen Cao

Post by Espen Cao Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 am

Espen is about to sleep "..just..go..back..to..hospital..to..take..care..other..patience..now.." and then he sleeps
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 am

Trixie stands up and gives him one last glance. "All right.... but..... I'll be back to check on you after my shift." she whispers, unsure if he can even hear here. She goes out into the hall and immediately trips over Able. She lets out a small squeak of shock as she falls to the ground.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:57 pm

He squeaks out as she fell and instantly started to check on her. He got on his knees beside her and lifted her gently, turning her around to make sure she was ok.
    "I'm sorry. Are you going to be ok?"
    He spoke quietly not wanting to disturb people. His head was tilted and there was worry in his blue eyes.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Trixie rubs her head and looks up at him. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Just a bit startled. Able, what are you doing here? You should be back at the hospital." She remembers not to speak too loud because Espen was asleep and she didn't want to startle Able. She doubted he had any bad intentions. He was way too nice a guy.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Able glanced back at Epen's room.
    "W-well I fallowed... because I wanted to make sure he was ok... I was worried..."
    Able then lowered his head and nibbled his lip.
    "Sorry..."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Trixie smiles and ruffles his hair. "It's okay! You have a good heart Able. You just need to remember that if he doesn't know your in the house the police might take that the wrong way. Don't worry about Espen, he'll be fine. I'll make sure of that."
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 pm

He smiled as his hair was ruffled and stood up helping her to her feet.
    "Thanks Trixie... I trust you'll take good care of him. And I'll keep that in mind.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Trixie takes his hand. "Come on. Let's go get some icecream." She wanted to get his mind off of Espen. It wasn't good for him to worry. She had a feeling he worried a lot about others.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Able smiled brightly and held tight to her hand. He nodded to let her know he was ok with going to get ice cream, I mean who DOESN'T like ice cream.~ He could be such a child despite his age and appearance.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Trixie takes him to the icecream shop and buys them Icecream. She gets a strawberry cone for herself and buys Able what he chooses. They sit down together in the shop to eat. Trixie smiles. It was nice to relax for a second with a friend.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Able of course got something classic, some good ol' chocolate ice cream on a cane. He sat beside her licking at his ice cream. Smiling at her he thanked her for the treat. He felt comfortable here with her, with a friend. She had such a kind heart.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Trixie talks with Able for a long while about almost everything. About moving here, about her parents, about being a nurse, about pretty things like rainbows and butterflies and flowers. Everything but the war and things related to it. Even after she finishes her ice-cream she still talks to him. She never had anyone liston to her before. It was really nice. He was a really nice guy. It all made her feel good inside, like she was wanted.
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Able listened happily to every word she spoke. He was of course happy to listen. He loved learning about people. People were like books, they each have their own stories and sometimes people make cameo's in each other's story or even merge their books together. And that's what he loved people sharing their stories with him. As always he was vague on what he shared. He spoke a bit of his family but not too in depth such as he never gave a name. It was nice speaking with someone like this even if he didn't speak much.
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 am

Trixie smiles at him and gives him a hug. "Thanks for talking to me Able. I really like hanging out with you. I have to go back to work now though. Can we do this again sometime?"
    Able Lockheart.
    Able Lockheart.

Post by Able Lockheart. Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Able hugged her tightly smiled at her friendly, his blue eyes sparkling with cheerfulness. "Of course we can. I would be glad to." He nodded to her. "I should thank you for spending time with me."
    Trixie Dympna
    Trixie Dympna

Post by Trixie Dympna Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:40 pm

After saying goodbye to Able Trixie makes her way back to the hospital to wait for more paitents. Hopefully nothing serious had happened while she was gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:09 pm