Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

Night on the town

Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Night on the town Empty Night on the town

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Dillan took her first step outside to be hit by the wind.
    It was tinged with slight hot humidity due to the town's soaring cars that passed by in a blur. 
    Just to think...that the lights that could mesmerized you could pass in a a second if you closed your eyes.
    Life was made to enjoy and live, to prosper, and this was what the night was for.
    She wasn't going to miss it. Never.

But you had to wonder, where was the people that made the night?
    The men with enchanting smiles and the girls that lured you into their game and dropped you when they were done.
    Maybe she just needed to go out and find it.

Dillan closed her eyes, took a breath, and walked forward.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Night on the town Empty Re: Night on the town

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Kaichi closes his eyes and enjoys the calm night breeze. He sits on a rooftop as usual. It's his favorite place because he can look over the whole city at this height. Suddenly he hears footsteps right below him. He can hear the lonely sound echo through the street. He opens his eyes and lower his head to look down. Oh it is Dillan. He met her at daytime in his college. Shall I have a little chitchat with her? He jumps off the rooftop. His body floats smoothly down, then his feet touch the ground soundless. He walks behind her and reach out his hand to stop her but quickly returns his hand. Damn... She doesn't know me in this adult form.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Dillan continued strutting, her heels tapping against the pavement, but it was muffled by everything around her. 
    She turned a corner and then another one before feeling the presence, it was so irritating. 
    Dillan stopped and the corners of her mouth quickly falling down. 
    She was positively fumming like a teapot about to have it's lid pop off as she spun to face Kaichi. 
    Her eyes and eyebrows furrowed, her lower lip slightly sticking out in a pout. 
    "Can I help You!?" Dillan spat as her boobs jiggled with each movement. 
    Dillan tapped her foot.
    Stupid pretty boy! What did he want with her?
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 am

Damn she noticed me. There is no turn back. Judge from her pose she looks irritated. Awesome, why did he approach her in the first place? Well, I... I'm a little lost. Maybe you can help me? He looks around a little uncomfortable and strokes his hair nervously. That... was the worst opening ever. Anyway, maybe he can cheer her up. He isn't the funniest person in de world but likes to see people smile. Hopefully she doesn't think he's only a dumb pretty boy. Though he said that he's lost. Good first impression... Kaichi puts his hands in his coat's pocket and squeeze his lips together.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:34 am

Dillan took on a defensive stance, crossing her arms and looking him up and down. 
    "..." Not a word was spoken for a little while and finally her mouth opened the slightest to sigh. 
    "Where do you need to go?" Dillan finally said reluctantly with all the hostility she had. 
    "It's awful suspicious that we're in a city full of people and you choose to ask the girl with a big ass. Don't you think?* Dillan said slowly like she was struggling to speak. 
    In an even slower pace, she walked up, her heel slightly dragging on the ground. 
    Dillan continued to study him, her eyes narrowed on one part of him, then they would flick up to his face. 
    After she had finished studying him, her eyes settled on his face leaving a stony look on her face. 
    When her eyes settled on his, she withdrew a sharp breath, her cheeks tinting pink.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Kaichi remains silent, waiting for her answer. After she spoke he showed a relieved smile. He was afraid that she would ignore him. It won't be a suprise though. His nightform is a total stranger to her. "I was going to a nightclub." Kaichi holds his breath after he said that. Wait... I wasn't going to say that...!
    His cheeks flushed red. "No, I mean... the park. Yes, the park." He quickly made up something. Actually he didn't plan anywhere to go. "I thought to ask you since you were the only person around. You're the only thinking dirty stuff." His eyes look away. A moment after he notices that she's examing him for a while. It makes him nervous. "W...why are you looking at me like that?" He moves his hands out from his pockets and hold them up, like "I-don't-have-anything-in-my-hands-pose". "I'm not going to do anything bad to you."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Dillan's eyes gave a reckless and dancing look in her eyes, looking like she had the world in her hands. 
    "I'm not taking you to a dark empty park in the middle of the night with no one there. However, I can lead you to a club if you buy me a drink." She said as she gripped her messenger bag but almost let out such a smile it was scary. 
    "I don't trust you, but I'm going against it since you have a tattoo."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Kaichi could almost facepalm himself. Who the hell would like go to the park in the middle of night? He looks suprised when she starts about the club. To be honest, he never went to a club before or parties. He isn't interested in that stuff. Though this time he could make an exception. "Sure, I can buy you a drink." He shows her a sweet smile. He noticed her scary smile, but thought she's just having fun. "Why you don't trust me? And... How did you know that I got a tattoo?" He lower his head to look at his blouse. It is buttoned so his chest isn't revealed. How could you see it? Can she see through clothes? He started to blush fron the last thought. Does that mean she's watching me naked?!
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 pm

"You're wearing a white shirt and have a black tattoo. What do you expect? It's totally visiable. It's like if I wear white without anything underneath, my skin's darker so you could see everything." Dillan explained boredly as she inspected her filed nails. 
    Dillan's dark shadowed eyes gave him a quick glance before she motioned to follow with a white-knuckle grip on her messenger bag.
    You could never trust pretty boys...all they brought was heartache. She knew that for certain around them. 
    Dillan couldn't help but look at him just one more time...he was pretty handsome...there was a difference between handsome and pretty right? And he had a tattoo and his smile made her melt like butter on warm bread and-no. Not this. THIS could not be happening. Not again. This is always how it started. 
    With his smile and his eyes...oh those eyes...and no no no no NO! 
    Not with him not ever!
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:03 am

Kaichi blinks innocent after she mentioned about his blouse. Of course... I'm having weird thoughts. He looks at his blouse and covers his tattoo with one hand. It's a little embarrassing when people stare at it. He stays silent as he looks uneasy on the ground. Great... she must think I'm a dumb person. He looks up slowly at her. It feels like she's staring at him for a while or is it just his imagination? Suddenly their eyes meet. She looks startled. "H...hey are you alright?" He slowly walks closer and rise his hand to put on her shoulder. His emerald green eyes look into hers, his expression a little worried.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:13 am

Dillan had a large frown and shrugged his hand off."
    "Don't touch me!" She demanded as she clutched the bag tighter and tighter. 
    What a weirdo...you couldn't touch a stranger like that with no one around. It felt like he could mug her right there. 
    Dillan rolled her eyes, aimlessly twirling her hair on his finger. Besides, she was done with pretty boys, so she all in all decided to force the slight attraction down.
    "Don't...don't follow me around at the club, there might be a good looking guy there."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 am

Kaichi takes his hand back immediately. Its true that she don't know him. I should pay attention to that... He puts his hands in his pockets and gives her a mischievous look. "Maybe I'll stick with you the whole night." He chuckles. "Don't worry, I won't bother you." Actually he wanted to be with her. The club is a total new place to him. Also he is a bad drinker. What if he lose her and someone feeds him alcohol? He doesn't even want to think what would happen... "Let's go miss!" he says with a smile and walks besides her.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Dillan let out a 'hmp' with a pout, crossing her arms. Did he want something from her. Did he want to get in her pants? Money?
    She turned a corner into a small little club with a okay sized line.
    "Are you after human girls...?" Dillan asked as she looked at him, carefully inspecting the people in the line. 
    They lived in the moment. Humans never thought of the possibilities of the future. Which leads ultimately to death.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 pm

He follows behind her like a puppy. After they reach the club he gazed at the people. Why is everyone dressed so... light? He glances over at a group girls in the line. Wait, are they pointing at him? Oh-oh I get a bad feeling about this... He glances back at Dillan and tilt his head lightly at her question. "Me after human girls? Why would I do that? Because youre going to hunt guys doesn't mean I'm going to hunt too heh." He puts an innocent puppy face and flips with his hairstrands.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:12 am

Dillan had a near evil laugh, walking up closely so their bodies nearly touched.
    She looked like hell on heels.
    "Who said I'm hunting for MEN. Heh..." Dillan said, licking her lips with the saliva lingering and glistening on her moist lips.
    "What if I like girls, and you and your looks don't affect me? Hmm?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:18 am

Kaichi looks a little startled, caught off guard from her unexpected move. He remember that she told him that she likes men back in the college. "It's not my intention to seduce you or something. It's a misunderstanding." He laughes weakly and looks at the line infront the club. "I don't mind if you like girls better. Maybe I can join your fun tonight." He chuckles lightly and turns his back, walking to the club.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:32 am

"J-join my fun? What does that mean?" She sputtered out loud with a ghastly look on her face. It was amazing to see how flushed she could get as her boldness slipped from her. 
    Dillan gently sucked her lower lip in with a puzzled look as she thought. 
    Who was this guy?
    A good boy up to no good?
    A womanizer playing his cards. 
    Or just a plain idiot. 
    She thought plain idiot.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:57 pm

"Hey are you coming?" Kaichi turns his head and glances at her. Why is she looking at me with that face? Did she suspect me? No that wouldn't be possible. Somehow I get a feeling she think of me as an idiot. He strokes his hair and sighs. "Don't space out girl. Let's go in." He walks back and takes her hand, pulling with him into the club. After they enter, a chaos of music overwhelms them. A mass of people are dancing or walking around. For some reason he is looking forward to tonight.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Dillan strolled straight to the bar, rapping her knuckle on the counter to gain slight attention. 
    "One Island holiday and..."Dillan paused to glance at Kaichi with the urge to mockingly say apple juice "For him, a gin." Dillan leaned forward to speak in order to get heard. 
    After she got the drinks and reluctantly paid Dillan walked over to him with a look of challenge and amusement. 
    "Here ya go big guy!"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Kaichi follows her and sits besides near by the bar. Everything looks so colorful. The drinks look yummy. He forgot for a second that he's bad with alcohol. "Hey, what did you order for me? Orange juice?" He chuckles sarsastic. When he got the drink he glances over at Dillan, then looks at his own drink. Maybe she ordered the same for him. There is no need to worry about. "Thanks for the treat." He smiles and drinks it up. Actually he had to buy something for her, but he keeps it quiet.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Dillan went slack-jawed and stayed frozen for a bit. 
    He was drinking that and...wasn't even budging. 
    In Dillan's mind he was supposed to puke it out it was so bad...but he drank it. 
    'hmp' Dillan stirred her drink around with a sour look and frown. 
    Her eyes always seemed to be alert and on the watch no matter what the situation was, and not even for a moment to take a sip did her guard fall. 
    "Tell me then...what's your name?" Dillan asked with an amused face as her eyes continued to search.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Kaichi drunk up everything and slam the cup on the bar. "That one was good!" His expression is cheerful and glances at Dillan with a smile. His demonic body can handle all kind of food. Though he could get drunk if the food is too good or too bad... He moves his hand through his hair and looks at Dillan with a stoned face. "My name?" he chuckles, somehow he is enjoying himself. His cheeks are starting to glow and he feels his body heating up. "I'm the great Kiahic! What is you name? *hiccup*" He grins mischievous and moves his face a little closer.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 pm

"My name?" Dillan asked with an unfazed and irritated look on her face as if he was just another man to be forgotten. Just another face. 
    "My name is that I like my personal space." Dillan replied and let her eyes slip down to his chest. 
    "What does your tattoo mean? Like, is there a story behind it?" Dillan asked as she finished her drink and ordered another. Maybe he could have his uses tonight. When people get drunk, they tend to talk. And she loved stories.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Kaichi raises his eyebrow at her answer, but smiles after. "Ok I call you miss private spot!" he says with full joy. As his body heats up he waves with his hand. "It's so damn hot here." He takes his coat off and unbutton his blouse. His bare chest with a tattoo and his sixpack are revealed. Normally he would never show his bare skin to girls, because he's too shy. Also he doesn't like showing his tattoo, his mark of death. He leans on his arm on the bar and turns his head to look at Dillan. "Ah this tattoo? Do you like it?" he asks with a grin and points at his chest with his other hand. A moment after his expression changed. His eyes look down on the bar and smiles weak. "It's the sigh of death. I bet you figured out that I'm a destroyer. I also know you are one too." He chuckles lightly and continue. "Before I became a demon, I was stabbed right here." He draws a circle around his tattoo. "...right in my heart. So I died." His voice is calm, but his cheeks are still glowing red from the drink. "After I got revived they marked me with this tattoo. As sign I escaped death." He remains silent for a moment and smiles sarcastic. "Who knows what other meaning this tattoo has. Maybe a sign for second death?" His eyes look into hers. "So... What about you tattoos, miss private spot?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Dillan hesitated before gently pressing her palm against the tattoo, feeling his dewy sweat attach to her hand, but she didn't wither in disgust or shy away, and in fact...under her fake smile, a gentle one just barely surfaced. 
    But where was his heart-beat? Oh...yeah, he was stabbed...that had to explain it...but still. 
    Dillan's narrowed eyes gave him a dare in itself as she took her boot off to show him her 'death' tattoo.
    "This baby was from a married man who was up to no good. He's...parted...I'm not going to say that I...did it...* Dillan threw her head back, finally show the alcohol was started to mix. 
    "But if I did kill him...how could you tell me that I'm wrong?" Dillan said with a gentle cooing purr. Dillan untied her thick hair and finally let the thick bunchy curls out. 
    "The other one, 'in between' on my ribs, is for the toryue state in between death, in between death, life, love." Dillan said as her cheeks flushed just the slightest. 
    "But the third one...that's my dirty little secret~* She whispered under her breath and gently wobbled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:04 am