Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

Night on the town

Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Night on the town - Page 5 Empty Re: Night on the town

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Dillan began to resist when he wrapped his arms around her, a small gasp coming out before their lips met."Mmf mmm!" She exclaimed, reluctantly but at the same time...not...And his tongue was in there? When did that happen? "Kaichi...Kaichi..." She sighed, pulling away, shaking her head . " I like you. Trust me I do...but I don't want this...not yet. you're to good for this and to good for me...you are so much above making out with me. So...If you want to try this relationship thing with me...then, we'll maybe make out. Well, let me say this. I'll give you two choices, if you want to make out or whatever...then we're done. I'm not going to date you or give you a chance. But, if you choose not to...we can date.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Kaichi releases her and blinks innocently. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you dislike that." His voice is filled with a little sadness. Did he upset her? That wasn't his intention... He blushes lightly at her words. "I'm not above anyone. You can treat me like anyone else." Then he tries to sit up, putting Dillan on his lap. He leans against the pillow behind him. A grin appears on his face. "Did you think that I want to make out right now?" He strokes the back of her and looks at her with a gentle smile. "I only wanted to show you that I like you too." He tilts his head, showing an innocent expression. "I would like to know more about you too. It's too early to make out at the... first meeting." Hopefully she doesn't think bad of him. Since he heard her honest words, he could confirm that she really likes him. It makes him kinda happy. Finally someone who likes him as person and not only his body.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Dillan smiled, caressing his cheek."Quit being cute. It makes me want to just hug you!" She exclaimed as her caress turned into a cheek pinch before laying down, giggling and gently punching him with a yawn."Ugh! Go to bed! I'm so tired!" She complained, licking her lips to taste him again." I'll let you cuddle with me."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:12 pm

"H...hey dont pinch my cheeks" he turns his head embarrassed away, then rubs his cheeks. Then he touched his lips gently with his fingertips. It feels like he could taste her again. With his arms, he pushes her gently besides him. Then he lays down, resting his head on the pillow. After a moment he shoves closer to her and wraps one arm around her waist. "Sweet dreams" he whispers with a gentle voice. He closes his eyes and forgot all his worries about what would happen next day... Within a few minutes his mind floats around dreamland.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 am