Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

Night on the town

Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Night on the town - Page 3 Empty Re: Night on the town

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm

"Uh well, I think you're kinda cute? You seem kinda cool I guess." Dillan shrugged bashfully and backed away just a little bit. 
    "I think it is unfortunate what you went through. You're really sweet." Dillan said as she got more bold. 
    "And I really love the tattoo." She exclaimed happily as she aimlessly swung her legs. 
    It was hard when people asked a question like that because you just know they want a certain answer. 
    What could she offer but a smile and a shoulder to cry on. She didn't know this man to well, but he seemed to enjoy getting close. Like he'd take what he could get. 
    He deserved so much more than that. 
    A person who really cared.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 pm

"Oh?" is his only answer. He blushed a bit. Actually he is really happy to be close with someone no matter what kind of relationship it is. He grins mischievous when she talked about his tattoo. "You're the first one that had seen it." Within a second he pushed her against the wall. "Now I gonna take it over." His eyes are filled with joy, but his body was nervous like hell. He moves his face closer and pressed his lips on her cheeks sofly. He tries to be gentle, since she had a rough past with men. A moment later he parted away and smiles. "You're really kind, miss private spot."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm

"Wha...what are you doing?" She asked in shock of what he did. She didn't think this was what he liked...she was a little caught off guard. wow. 
    "Kaichi...dude...man...we just met today. I don't really have an interest in you right now." Dillan said, raising her eyebrow as she cleared her throat. 
    "Besides, you're like fourteen...I feel really like a pedophile." Dillan admitted as she rubbed her neck.
    "But hey, maybe if we hang out more, I don't mind if you have sex with me. It'll make me feel embarrassed if we just get to it. I do really like you." Dillan said as she blinked innocently.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 pm

He blinks innocent at her reaction. "I just showed my gratitude." He tilt his head lightly and pouts. "Hmm I didn't know you'll get all flushed over a kiss on the cheek but forcing kisses on lips." He looks away and blushes. He touches lips lightly with his fingertips. "Though your lips were soft..." he mutters quietly.
    Then he pats her head lightly and looks down on her face. "Oh really? I look like fourteen huh? How old are you then? Eight?" He chuckles amused. He pulls back his hand and steps back a little. "Ehh... s...sex?" He looks startled for a moment, then his head flushed red. He scratches his head and look away. "S...sorry that I made a wrong impression. I didn't want to do 'it' with you heh..." He pauses for a moment and smiles. "But yes, I do like to hang out with you more often."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am

"I'm only joking about the sex Kaichi if only to see you squirm. You're to cute for words." Dillan said with a little smile. 
    "I'm twenty five. But I guess I look younger. Or older? I dunno. I haven't ever quite figured that one out yet." Dillan pondered as she jumped off the counter. 
    He was really funny in such a cute innocent way. 
    "I wouldn't ever seriously flirt what you when I know you have a loved one. Demon's can be real lovers."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 am

He blushes and facepalms. I fell for it again... "I'm twenty one. Well it doesn't matter. I'm stuck forever with it." Though this form is better then being stuck in his baby dayform. "I thought you were younger." He grins and strokes his hair.
    "You said beloved one? Who is it?" His face formed a suprised expression. "If you mean friends, I do. But that's not just one." He takes a deep breath and grabs his courage together. He moves closer to her and grabs her hand roughly, pressing it against his chest.

Night on the town - Page 3 A_feel10

"Somehow I have a weird feeling in my chest right now." His chest moves rapidly up and down. "Could you tell what it is?" His stare into hers, and blushes a bit.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Dillan pressed her palm against his chest, taking a breath. It felt as if he just had a run across the city. 
    "You're so..."She gently managed to muster, looking up at him with curiosity. 
    "Well, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're falling for me." Dillan half mocked before tapping his nose. 
    "Don't get embarrassed, many men are quite taken with me. However for you, I can give you some of my time." Dillan giggled as she removed her hand. 
    "But...maybe it's the same for me..." She replied before taking his hand and gently placing it on her chest. 
    "See? Just as fast."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:16 pm

"I'm so...?" He looks at her with gentle eyes. Then his expression changed to painful. "I'm falling for you..." he repeats her words quietly. Is this... something good? Suddenly a picture of her and other men flashed through his mind. "I hope that I'm not your "number 17"...." His eyes look somewhat sad.

He holds his breath as his hand touched her chest. Wow..." His lips formed a gentle smile. Somehow he has the urge to hug her. He wraps his arms around her gently and push her against his chest.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am

"Ah...Kai...Kaichi..." She mumbled quitely into his chest, clutching to the blouse.
    He felt so nice and warm and she just felt comfort as she put her head against his chest.
    She wanted a heartbeat though...it would've been nice...
    But this was pretty amazing, so she wasn't going to complain.
    But why her?
    Out of all the people, the angels, the demons? Why was it her that he chose.

Dillan looked up with a smile, clutching harder to the blouse.
    She was speechless without anything to say for once.
    That was a suprise all in all.
    But it was going to be just like before...sitting home alone, hating everyone because of one heartbreak.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 am

"I wonder... Why it has to be you of all people I met..." His voice has a little sad tone. It seems like she has no complainings from his action. He could feel her hands clinging tighter on his blouse. A happy feeling races through his body. It feels strange, and somehow good. He pushes him a little back to see her face. "It is okay if I like you?" He bites his lips softly. His hand strokes gently the back of her head. "P...please dont break me." His eyes look away and he blushes a bit. Actually he is more afraid to get hurt.
    He has no idea what happend to the relationships of Dillan. Right now he thinks that she broke up with them. It makes him feel like he isn't good enough. Is this the right thing? His fragile "heart" cannot handle more damage.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:42 am

"Break up with you?" She repeated with a stunned look. Did...give off the wrong signals...she just didn't feel that way about him...yet.
    She needed time to get to know him, to learn more about him. What if...
    "Hey...are you free in the morning, we can go get some breakfast and let's call it a...date!"She suggested in order to try and make him feel better.
    Poor guy had never been in love or had a crush, so Dillan must've had something he liked.

"Maybe I can show you my work?" She suggested with a hopeful smile, trying to calm him down.
    Why over think things?
    Why not take chances and jump over the edge?
    Sure she didn't know him, but why not become romantically involved?
    You never knew until you took those chances.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 pm

"W...wait I didn't mean it like that..." He smiles awkwardly. "Theres nothing between us yet heh..."
    He stays silent for a moment. "I'd like to know more about you too." He shows a light smile. Is this what they call love at first sight? No...more like... I like her at first sight?
    He looks a little started when she mentioned "date". "Eh...d...date?" He never had a date before. How is it like? Then realized something. Morning... damn... I have to make up something.
    "Actually I'm always busy in the morning. I got college and work heh..." He blushes and look away. What would she think if a kid stands infront her door? Maybe she'll freak out. I have to keep that secret... "I'd like to see you at work. Do you possible have time at night?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm

"Uh, well yeah...I guess...from night I usually work from home..." Dillan tried to think with a confused face. What was he hiding? A girlfriend? Hell! A wife!?
    Well, she'd just have to go with the flow for now, she was jumping to conclusions to easily.
    But none the less; she was finding that she really really liked this guy, so, maybe it'd be worth it to stop over thinking for once.

"Well...I guess if you want then...we can have a date at night?" Dillan suggested as she leaned against him with her eyes pleading but the rest of her facial emotion boring.
    It wasn't so bad to be a bit of a flirt, right?
    She didn't care, it was in everyone's nature.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Kaichi tilt his head lightly while looking at her. Did she suspect something? No way... no one could figure out that his body transforms between day and nighttime. Well, I shouldn't jump into a conclusion already. "Of course!" he says with a excited smile. "Uhm... what are you supposed to do on a date?" He blushes lightly and rubs his hair of awkwardness.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Dillan pondered the question. When she first started dating, it was usually sex sex sex sex. However as she got older it got better.
    "Ah well...we meet, go see a movie, go do something? And then usually dinner and then you go to their house for twenty or thirt minutes for a cup of tea or coffee." She tried to explain with a weak smile.
    "But I supossssseeee in our case, you can maybe meet me at my work, I'll give you a tour, we'll grab something to eat. And then well...I'm just not quite sure!" Dillan laughed before walking off to go pester Lucy.
    "It's pretty late...isn't it?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Somehow it felt like she stared at him with "hungry" eyes. Or maybe he just imagined that. "Sure it sounds fun. Shall I pick you up?" So that's a date. It sounds like spending a someone and just have fun. Maybe I should ask my friends for a date too. -misunderstood the intention of dating- He looks at his watch earring to check the time. "It's kinda late yeah. Would you mind if I stay at your place?" Actually he is just lazy to go home. Besides he would like to know her better. "I'm sorry to be so rude... I'll owe you something!"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Dillan went into the washroom to take some blankets out of the closet.
    "Well I suppose so. I have some clothes from my ex boyfriend if you are to change. It's not a problem for me." Dillan said as a smile on her face.
    "Don't worry, I washed them."She laughed as she began to set up the couch.
    "I know it's not comfortable, but the only other options are with me and on the floor. I don't want to take your virginity, not yet." She laughed playfully.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

"Ah thank you." He goes to help her to set the things up. It's really nice of her to do this. Somehow it feels like he knew her for a long time even though he just met her a few days ago in the college. No doubt that she's a good person. His lips formed a happy smile. "It's okay to sleep here. I can sleep in any place, even sitting on a chair." Then he blushes deeply. "W...what? You were planning to rape me?" He turnd his head in an other direction and stares on the ground. He had fought demons, angels, zombies and other strong creatures, but when someone tries to rape him... he's totally defenseless. The only option is trying to crawl away. "Well, thank you for letting me borrow your clothes. Then please excuse me..." He turns his back at her and takes his coat off. After he unbutton the blouse and takes it off too. Standing there half naked he hesistates to change his pants.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 pm

"R-rape you!?" She sputtered in awe. Did that seriously come out of his mouth!?
    "You can't rape the willing..." Dillan must under her breath and sat down.
    "Here, lemme show you the bathroom." She said unfazed by him and his body. She had been with fully naked men...and occasionally women, so it wasn't anything new.
    Dillan opened the door of the washroom then pointed to an open room.
    "That's my room. If you want or need assistance with anything, let me know." She offered kindly before leaving to change herself.

Dillan waited until he had left before completely stripping herself with the door open as a force of habit from living by herself.
    Lucy came and brushed herself against Dillan's leg.
    "Ah ha...you perv! You were trying to get a Peek!" Dillan laughed as she picked up the cat without changing.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 am

Kaichi blushes and turns away. "I didn't said that I was willing..." Besides it will look like rape since he had no idea of... He sighs and leave on his pants. Even though Dillan is used to men around her, he cant walk naked around. Thats too embarrassing, he even never do that in his own house. "I gonna take a shower." He takes some changing clothes and goes to the bathroom. Just before he wanted to enter he heard her screaming. "Hey! Who is there?!" He hurries to Dillan and saw her naked with Lucy in her arms. He almost dropped his stuff and quickly covers his eyes. His cheeks flushed red immediately. "E...Excuse me..." After he closes the bathroom door he leans again the wall. "So much happend today." he says with a sigh. He touches his lips lightly with his finger tips. "First kiss huh..."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

"Hmm? Oh, it's you." Dillan said in a bored sleepy tons when she saw him, unfazed by him being there.
    "What? Okay...." She muttered to herself as she saw him leave. Pfft. Virgins. They always squirmed.
    Maybe if was a certain charm for them. It was certainly cute, and she loved to tease.
    Oh well, she was like that too once.

Dillan shrugged and changed into a t-shirt and shorts, it was a bit warm and humid tonight...she'd have to get out the fan.
    It would be rude to have her guest sweating half to death.
    But maybe not so bad if he took his shirt off and she could get a glimpse of his tattoo.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 pm

After he took a shower, he felt more relaxed. Like all his worries and stress were washed away. Kaichi binds a towel around his waist, like he usually does after taking a shower. He is lazy to put on the clothes right now. Besides, it's kinda warm here. He moves his hand through his wet hair and shakes his head. Then he opens the door and goes to the living room. Suddenly he noticed Dillan there searching something. She only wears a t-shirt and shorts. If he had a heart, he would have a heartattack right now. What was she doing here? Of course... he almost forgot it's her place. Dammit... dont...look. He quietly sits on the couch and runs his face in an other direction. "What are you looking for?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Dillan turned her head, making her messy curls fly.
    Quitely she looked him up and down with a smile creeping on her face.
    "A fan, the air conditioning is broken." Dillan finally replies as she continues to search.
    "I still want to have a love affair with that tattoo." She laughed when the fan was being dragged to an outlet.
    Dillan fanned herself a few times with her hand before opening a window.
    "Keep an eye on Lucy for me. I don't want any strays wandering in. It's happened before and I really don't have the money to get her fixed." She sighed like it was so hard living like her.
    "Hey, you want anything to eat? I have leftover fried rice...and cheese and bread...and tuna...you want a tuna melt?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaichi could see her creepy smile from the corner of his eyes. What does that mean? He scratched his head from feeling uncomfortable. "Don't tell me you only like me because I have a tattoo?" He lifts his head and looks up at her. His eyes show a sad expression. Since he doesn't wear a blouse now, his chest is uncovered. The black tattoo on his chest looks like a dancing mark.Night on the town - Page 3 Kai10

A skull shinigami with scythe. Black tears are flowing out the eyehole. Somehow it looks like Kaichi himself, instead the skull. Kaichi covers it after a moment with his hand. "Somehow it hurts to look at it. Mentally..." He closes his eyes for a moment.

He takes Lucy from her and smiles happily. Cat's were always his weakness. "Yes, anything is fine. My stomach can handle anything."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 am

"Wha? Of course I don't like you just because of a tattoo. I dunno dude, you're kinda sorta diffrent from any guy I've ever met..."Dillan said and slowly walked over, sitting beside him with big pleading eyes. It held the child's innocent hopes and dreams. It was so amazing how a gleam almost came in her eyes and hid under her long eyelashes which she began to bat.
    "It's...I..."She took a deep breath, finally staring him in the eyes.
    "You're so sweet...and bashful..."She giggled, just a hint of a blush on her cheeks. Shit! What was she doing!? You...never let how you feel!! God! How stupid was she!?
    Dillan abruptly stood up, the same glint in her eyes...but hiding...
    "How many sandwiches can you eat?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:30 pm