Green Falls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you become at night?

2 posters

Night on the town

Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Night on the town - Page 4 Empty Re: Night on the town

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 am

Kaichi looked up at her answer. His cheeks turned a bit red. Then he lowers his head to let his wet hair cover his eyes. "I see..." He shoves a little aside when she sit down next to him. It felt a little uncomfortable with only a towel around his waist. He tries to act like it's normal. He shouldn't act like a kid in this form.
    He slowly turns his head and looks into her eyes. Her words made him so happy. "Thank you." he replied with a warm smile. Somehow he got an urge to hug her again, but no... it is all wrong with him sitting here almost naked. He noticed the glint in her eyes. She must feel the same like he does.
    "I can eat as much as you can." He answers her question with a grin.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 am

Dillan shrugged and put the tuna juice in the bowl for Lucy with a playful smile.
    "Hey...not that I'm...ahem.."She smirked."Upset, about the view. I prefer talking to you with clothes on." Dillan said as she watched Lucy lap it up.
    Heh...he really wasn't to self-aware, it was kinda cute, but it bothered her for the part the people like that...it was way to easy to take advantage of. And then, their innocence, the life they wore in their eyes was gone and replaced with hate. Hate for men. For women. For the world.
    "Ah, dude, you want anything to drink." When Dillan said that, it looked entirely like she was swallowing back what she really wanted to say.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 am

Kaichi pets Lucy lightly on her head. It feels peaceful to watch her eating. A smile appears on his face. He glances over to Dillan and tilt his head. "What did you want to say?" Then he turns his head, looking away. His hair dried up a little bit. "I...I gotta put some clothes on" he says with a blushing face, though he hope that Dillan did not see it. He stands up and walks to the washroom.
    From this view you could see his whole muscular body. It looks like he trained hard for it, but the only thing he does is hunting souls. Do all shinigami look like this? No, maybe he's the only one blessed with his body. After a moment he returns wearing his pants. "I hope you don't mind if I walk around like this... It's kinda hot at your place." He takes a seat next to Dillan and lays back on the couch. "Yeah, I like anything you have at home."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Dillan let out a laugh, tossing him a coke.
    "It was nothing. Nothing that matters." She shrugged and gave him the sandwich.
    "So, you've never like dated anyone? I guess that means you've never had any girlfriends. I guess if things go well then, I'd be your first girlfriend. Sweet." Dillan said as she put her food in the oven.
    She came over to sit, turning on the tv with an intense look of concentration.
    "So, are we going to kiss again on this date?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm

He catches the coke with one hand and opens it. He takes a sip. Drinks always taste better when you are thirsty. He takes her sandwich and eats it quietly. It's been a while he had eaten normal food. He really enjoyed this, even though it's just a sandwich. "It's good" he says quietly. He looks up at her and blinks. "No, I never dated anyone. Why do you ask it?" he tilts his head of curiousity. In the past years he walked around in a child's body. Everyone at school was older than him. Maybe no one wanted to date a kid. Though he got asked once, but he wasn't interested. "I wasn't interested in having girlfriends. When someone closes it's heart, it won't fall in love easily." He takes an other bite of the sandwich. "I guess you'll be my first one... if you want to." He bites hid lip sofly and blushes.
    "Ehm kiss...?" His lips formed a gentle smile. "We'll see how it gonna turn out." He doesn't have much things on his mind, atleast not dirty. This guy is too innocent.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Dillan had a soft serene smile. She didn't want anything physical. Not yet, he was to good for this.
    "Ah ha...just throwing out possibilities, you never know the future. But hey, maybe opposites will really be what we need." Dillan said softly with deep breathing.
    "I just want to make this clear, cause you keep mentioning all this. I'm...don't get me wrong...I'm very attracted to you...but I don't want you like that..." She had a gentle giggle almost like a brief hiccup."I've had to much of relationships like that...I want to just talk...and if anything that involves our bodies...hug or snuggle..."Dillan finished off slowly, carefully picking out each word.
    "I...I make dirty jokes because I think you're cute, and I like to see you blush." She said as she scratched the back of her neck.
    "Okay?"
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:32 am

Kaichi blushes at her words. He still isn't used to it. His eyes look away. Maybe I'm thinking too much... "You can always talk with me if you want. You've got all my attention." He glances at her and smiles. "I don't mind your jokes." He leans forward to her and puts his hand behind her head, pushing it lightly to him. He presses his lips gently on her forehead. After a few seconds, he releases her and look into her eyes with a light blush on his cheeks. "Maybe I should tease you a little too."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 am

"Heh...maybe.. . I'd like that..."She laughed under her breath as she shook her head slightly.
    "I - I really like you Kaichi. You're not like anyone else." Dillan whispered as her hand rested on his chest and her eyes stared hopefully into his.
    "You missed..." She said with a slight pout before moving in quickly and kissing him. But this time...for real...
    Her hands that were resting on his chest slid up for around his neck and her chest pressed against his so the wild thumping could be heard.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Kaichi smiles happily at her words. This time it felt different. His eyes widen for a moment when she kissed him, unexpted her action. Then he felt her soft lips, kissing him passionately. He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around her. He could feel her warm skin touching his. A warm feeling races through his body. After their long kiss he pushes her gently a little back, to look into her eyes. He raises his hand and strokes some hairstrands away from her face. "I... I really like you too, miss private spot" he whispers back. Actually he has no experience with girls, but he treats them gentle like his own little treasure.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:07 pm

"Oh fuck! My sandwich is burning!" She exclaimed as she ran up to take it out of the oven. Dillan took it out with a large frown before flopping down beside him and laying her head down on his lap.
    "God dude...why does life suck so much!?" Dillan whined before looking into his eyes.
    "Everything just sucks. I just don't know what to do..." She sighed with meloncholy, like she had a bad life.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Kaichi looks suprised at her when she suddenly ran away. Oh right, the sandwich. He also totally forgot about it. He blushes lightly when she laid on his lap. Damn she's so close... With one hand he strokes gently her hair. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" he says with a worried expression. "If you are hungry I can go out and get you something." He feels sorry for her. Even if her request is a joke, he would take it serious. He wants to make her happy too.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:44 pm

"No thanks bro, it's chill...I got fried rice. Remember?" She reminded Kaichi as she sat up and leaned in to kiss his cheek.
    "That's really sweet of you..." Dillan gushed as she hid from him slightly before rushing up to throw the sandwich out. She would've gotten to flustered if anything more happened.
    "I you want though, I can heat up some rice for you too?" She suggested. Dillan looked at him over her shoulder with a giddy crush like smile that radiated.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

His lips formed a soft smile when he felt her lips on his cheek. "No problem. Just ask if you need something. Even if it's..." His hand glide over her cheek to her lips. The fingertips touched her lips for a moment. His eyes look gentle into hers. It almost look like seducing. "Heh just teasing you." He let his hand glide down and blushes.
    "Yeah, I would like some rice. What about you? Aren't you hungry?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 pm

"Well yeah I'm hungry but if I'm heating it up, why not give some to you too?" Dillan inquired with the slightesst bit of a smirk pulling at the corners of her mouth as she spooned some rice into bowls.
    Dillan plopped back down beside him with a more gentle approach of a smile with a small wink. She did like staring at this handsome man...especially without his shirt on...
    Dillan gently nudged him with her foot, letting out a brief giggle.
    "I like when you tease...I like bad boys..."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Kaichi accepts the bowl of rice and spoon, then he started to eat. Food always taste better when you are hungry. From his eyecorner, he noticed her looking at him. He stops eating and look up at her with an innocent expression. "Sorry I must look gluttonous." He blushes lighly and eats the rest up slower. After he finished he puts the bowl with spoon on a table and leans back on the couch. "That was good!" he says with a statisfied smile. He glance over at her and smirks. "So... Are you going to sleep tonight?"
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 pm

"Heh...sorry if I kept you up." Dillan laughed before walking over to him and kissing his forehead.
    "Goodnight...Lamb..."She whispered with a serene smile before turning around and walking to her room. It was fun playing the game...but she just wanted him...and besides, she didn't like secrets. It wasn't hard to figure out...especially with those eyes.
    Dillan winked at him before closing her door.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:09 am

Kaichi smiles lightly when she kissed his forehead. Actually sleeping isn't really neccessary for him. He usually rest when he is wounded or used a lot energy. Today was peaceful, he enjoyed hanging out with Dillan. He lays on the couch and let his head rest on the pillow. Even with a bare chest, he doesn't think it's cold. He closes eyes for a moment and tries to sleep, but opens them after a moment again. It seems like he cannot fall asleep. He used to exciting nights with a lot of fights. Laying on a cough and doing nothing isn't his thing. He stands up and walks to her room. Before he wanted to enter her room, he knocks softly on the door. "Are you still awake Dillan?" he whispers softly. If she didn't hear it, it would mean she's asleep. Then he won't bother her.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 pm

Dillan answered the door with a toothbrush in her mouth and a bit of a shocked expression.
    "Give me one second..."She said before rushing to the washroom to spit. What was wrong? Did he need an extra pillow?
    "What's up?"She finally asked as she opened her door just a little bit. She didn't care if he saw her room, if he saw her naked, he could handle a bit of a mess.
    "If you can't sleep...I think I have herbal tea?"She offered. Dillan leaned against the frame of the door as she spoke with crossed arms. The stance was almost like a teenage girl being asked out.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:22 am

Kaichi sighs deeply. He rubs his messy hair and looks at her face. His eyes noticed some toothpaste around her mouth. "Sorry that I disturbed you. I can't sleep right now. Is it okay if I stay with you for a moment?" He looks over her head and his eyes analyse the stuff in her room. He never saw a girl's room before, and didn't expect it was so messy.
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 pm

"Uhh, yeah. Sure." She said in a confused tone and sat on the bed with her legs crossed. Dillan carefully studied him and but her lip a little. Now there was a man! With the eyes and the hair. "Kaichi, let me ask you a question. Have you ever actually seen a naked woman?" She asked with all seriousness. She was just curious, he got so bashful over a kiss so...how would he actually react with a woman naked.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Kaichi hesitate before he enters her room. Is it ok for him to be here? He takes a seat on her bed and glances at her. Gladly she isn't naked right now. He places his hand on his bare chest. Don't be nervous right now... He tilts his head at her question. "Why do you want to know?" He wonder if she would be jealous or something, but then decide to tell her. "I did." He bites his lip and looks away. "When I was little, some crazy girl stripped infront me. She thought it would turn me on and do it with them." He chuckles and sighs deeply. "Pedo's..." Then he turns his head to her and look into her eyes. A little smile appears on his face. "I won't turn on easily from looking at a naked woman."
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:18 pm

"Well duh! You're talking to the master of sex. I know how to turn a guy on Kaichi, I'm not stupid." Dillan replied a bit rudely with her eyebrow raised. She knew the tricks and what to do.
    "Whatever, I'm going to bed." She yawned and brushed off what he said. Dillan slipped under the covers and patted beside her.
    "C'mon now."
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Kaichi rubs his neck and blushes. "Try to turn me on then..." he whispers in a low voice. He challenge her.
    Night on the town - Page 4 Embarr10

Maybe he would regret, because she's the expert. But as she said before, he is different then anyone else. As he opens his mouth, two little fangs appear. These are neccessary to dig any kind of food. He forgot to hide them, because it could scare people.
    After talking with her, he calms a little down. He sits besides her and lays down. This feels better than the cough. Maybe he only needed some company. He turns his face to her and smiles. His eyes are halfclosed, about to sleep. Though it also could look like a naughty smile...
    Dillan Littlewood
    Dillan Littlewood

Post by Dillan Littlewood Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:11 pm

"I would. But I'm not the type to take advantage of you. Right now, I could fuck you if I wanted...but I'm not." She said as she rolled on top of him and pinning his wrists down, licking from his adam's apple and slipping her tonuge in his mouth."I...could do whatever I want...and...I dare you to resist me." Dillan whispered, slipping her tonuge in his ear next before rolling off.
    Kaichi Medoshimo
    Kaichi Medoshimo

Post by Kaichi Medoshimo Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:20 pm

His eyes widen when she rolled on top of him. Wow sure she's fast. He didn't expect her doing that so quickly. Actually he was about to sleep, but this shook him awake. He felt his wrists pinned down, even though he's strong enough in this form, he doesn't show any sign of resistance. Why...? He trembles as he feels her tongue around his neck. Nobody ever licked him like that, he never allowed it... Then he feels her tongue glide in his mouth. Somehow it feels good, his first tongue kiss. If he had a heart, it could explode at his moment. Instead his blood races through his vains, heating up his body. Just when she's about to roll off, he wraps his arms around her, to keep her on the top. His mysterious eyes look into hers. Then suddenly, he kisses her passionately. His tongue plays with her, while he strokes her back gently. Was it time to remove his shield? Though he only want to show his love. It would look like he's not interested if Dillan does everything. And also... be a man Kaichi!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:34 pm